• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

best team in the nfl

who's the best team in the nfl? seahawks
  2. B

Anyone wanna join my clan??

I'll take 2 people to join my clan.. Don't care how strong you are. I just have to have heard of you in the rpg... I'll give u 500k each, and then u could just ditch me... i just feel like givin gil cuz im bored... so i guess ill give all of it... and im kinda bored of this website.
  3. B

Favorite College

Wats yer favorite college? Mines stanford
  4. B

Sports Center

Who likes sports center!!?? its like my life. lol along with baseball tonight
  5. B

Blink-182

Who here likes blink-182? ANd wats yer favorite song? I like I miss you
  6. B

College

What college do you all want to go to? I want to go to Stanford.
  7. B

Zoolander

who here likes zoolander??!!! its like my favorite movie! And which one of his looks do you like the most?
  8. B

Auctions?

Well my Omega Blade was in the auctions and I just tried to sell it but it says its in the auction so I have to cancel the deal. But the auctions are closed so i cant close the auction. Can someone help me?
  9. B

Bank payback???

Well for the bank pay back thing, i lended 2000 gil but it says Loan Payback: 3979 Gil (Includes Interest Rate) Thats more than 10 percent. Its double what i lended. wats with that??? did the interest rate increase by like.... a lot??? shouldnt it be 2200 gil?
  10. B

Child Labor or getting hit in the balls

whats worse gettin hit in the balls by a paintball (right on the sweet spot) or child labor for 24 hours straight? lol, i kno this is a random topic. :) (cant blame me, im bored) PS: Yes, i do have experience from this... (the paintball part) umm... and i meant like.. children working. not...
  11. B

Bot Battles

Why have the amount of bot battles been lowered while I was doing bot battles so I'm behind everyone now? And how did someone have 49 kills already?
  12. B

Tech?

How does tech have over 10k already when he/she didn't even have 1 kill?
  13. B

Lloyd stole my gil

Please take 34,663 gil from Lloyd and give the gil to me. I battled him and lost and he said he would give the gil back but he says that he didn't receive the gil that he took after I beat him. Here is all the proof. Re: Battle...
  14. B

What happened to me?

What happened to me? All 33 battles that i won today were erased, and i lost 33,000 gil!
  15. B

Rpg Back Up!

THANK YOU ZACK AND LEON! woo hoo! the RPG is back up!
  16. B

Baseball Season

Well now that baseball season has started again, who do you think will win the world series? I say the Yankees (even though I hate them)
  17. B

What's Better?

What's better? Being gay or being a lesbo?
  18. B

Alex Sanchez

Well for those baseball fans, you probably heard that Alex Sanchez has used sterroids and would be suspended for 10 games, do you think that this will really affect the amount of baseball sterroid users?
  19. B

Want Gil That I Was Promised.

Lixel, It's been two days since you made this promise and you still haven't paid me. Please give the gil now! Originally Posted by baseballplayer Well here is our conversation So if you try to rip me off, then I have proof. Re: Help...
  20. B

What Happens to Pluto?

What happens to Pluto in KH? I mean, he goes along with Donald and Goofy and I remember him licking Sora's face, but what happens to him after that?
Back