• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Atlantis

Hey, there is this thing in the world of atlantis, is like a plant/rock, it's skipy and purple. It just seems odd that its there but there is no purpose for it!
  2. L

A Namine Question

Okay, it just occurred to me that so far every nobody that we meet that works for the Org. has their names scrambled and a X in the middle, something like that I guess. Well, Namine was found by the Org, since she worked for them in CoM, so how come they made Xion part of the group and Not...
  3. L

Maybe a New Spin-Off This Way Comes

Well, in my opinion it is a little fishy how they are developing a game solemnly focusing on Roxas and his state while at Org. 13. Moreover, it became more weird to me now that the game is shifting more toward the appearance of Xion. I think Square is trying to introduce a spin-off more around...
  4. L

#14 MIGHT BE...

Okay ppl here is what I believe to be a very interesting theory about thr 14th member. Well we all remember that in Final Mix, the second one, there was a movie that showed Xemnas walking down to the "Room of Birth", or was it the "Room of Sleep", well never mind, he was at a room where he...
  5. L

What is your opinion?

Ok just a thought I had recently. You know how after KH2 FX was released we are all excited to have it come to the US, but I don't remember we being like that for KH1FX, So what do you think, should Square-Enix send Kh1 FX to the US, KH2 FX, or both of them plus Re Chain of Memories, or even for...
  6. L

Question...

I have a question concerning Atlantica, there is a type of purple rock in one of the rooms and I wonder what is that, any one as any clue what that is?
  7. L

Help

I believe that this has something to do with kh, well I would like to know what can I do when my cd is scratched, do I buy a new one, or is there something that I can buy to repair it.
  8. L

Queen of Hearts- Guilty or Inoccent

Well, you know how in KH we don't really see the Queen of Hearts hanging out with the vilans. But yesterday I was playing the game when I noticed that when Alice was about to disapear the Queen looked over as if she was expecting something to happen. So it is up to you to decide, was the Queen...
  9. L

Fanfiction ► Quest of the Blades

Hi everyone, I m the author of the fanfic Lixg Chronicle, and I am very happy to annouce my new fanfic is just around the corner. Quest of the Blades will be the untold story of those characters your just dying to know, well now you will. Don't miss the begining of Quest of the Blades....
  10. L

Fanfiction ► Lixg's Chronicles

Report #1 Zion, the planet I reside in, is completly harmless for now. And for over 800 yeasr it has been this way. I am not the king or the leader of this world. I am a mere shell inside an abandoned castle. My castle rests at the shadows of the Main City. It is quiet and dark around here...
  11. L

Concerning Gummi Mission...

Ok, I have been playiing khII in proud mode, can someone tell me any info in how to successfully getting s in all the missions. The whole gummi ship thinging is gettin a little bit hard to understand...
  12. L

Intersting Facts we Can't Forget

These are all facts we can never forget about kindom hearts series in order to understand the future of it. Sora will not be killed whatsoever. The guy is the main character, with no main character comes no game, they will not try to make the game without Sora, Maybe in a kinda distant future...
Back