• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Atlantis

Never mind I got it to explode lol!! thanks
  2. L

Atlantis

Yeah, its the same thing I think, but, How many times do I have to hit it cause I have been hiting around ten times and nothing happens lol
  3. L

Atlantis

Lol, sorry for not making myself clear lol, but I was wondering if anyone knew the purpose of the odd purple thing in atlantis?
  4. L

Atlantis

Hey, there is this thing in the world of atlantis, is like a plant/rock, it's skipy and purple. It just seems odd that its there but there is no purpose for it!
  5. L

A Namine Question

Isn't there a mystery surrounding the existence of CO??? I remember that there were a few threads concerning this a while ago....Moreover, Kairi poses a keyblade, which we don't know where it came from. Also, I wonder who else was part of these experiments, Xemmas was Xehort, who needed...
  6. L

A Namine Question

Oh my G. lol, you guys really went off topic there, but I guess it kinda relates to my theory that the Org. knew about Namine's powers and it is somewhat mysterious how the never made her a full member. It is also strange how Roxas is able to wield a keyblade and Namine cant, who in the end, no...
  7. L

A Namine Question

Never mind what I said^^, she did age, I am still confused how since nobody's are just a body soulless...and heartless
  8. L

A Namine Question

Put the pic of Namine and you will see that she hasn't aged at all she is just taller....even her colthes are the same....
  9. L

A Namine Question

She is a nobody, she is special alright, she is still a nobody, its says so on Jimminy's report...Hence her being Kairi's nobody not questions there....
  10. L

A Namine Question

I can't really say I agree with the theory of them aging, I mean, they are nobody's after all, from the pic all Namine does is grow taller, that is it, she even wears the same clothes as if they grew with her.....
  11. L

A Namine Question

I am very surprized how this came to be, I mean I have never seen a topic discussing Zexion, Namine, and Xion's connection... Someone better find an explanation for this cause I think this is probably the base for Xion's story....
  12. L

A Namine Question

Hum... Interesting, but still Roxas came before Xion, she is the 14th, she can't be Zexion...
  13. L

A Namine Question

I thought Nobodys didn't age....
  14. L

A Namine Question

I know that, but why since they all knew how powerful she was. They even broke the Org into two groups.... It is just to weird, and how Zexion shares Xion's name also fishy.....there must be a relation...
  15. L

A Namine Question

Neither was Roxas and Xion, according to the game. Nobody's do not age, they just take the form of the body's they represent. Zexion's story is a little unclear, they never really announced his weapon, just in FX, and moreover his pad in the castle was broken....
  16. L

A Namine Question

We can assume that Xemmas didn't really care for anyone but himself.... Again, why did she receive the name of Namine and not something with an X. Also I just remembered that at the Org's castle there was a pad from the Org member that was broken, wasn't that Zexion, and isn't he the youngest...
  17. L

A Namine Question

I would consider that already a lot of power Liberator....
  18. L

A Namine Question

When I say destroyed, I mean that she almost defeated him, even if she loved him ironically she almost achieved what all the villains tried to accomplish in the series. However I am still a little confused in how she came to the Org. I remember seeing a FX cut scene that suggested that the Org...
  19. L

Recent Scans Translated

Okay got it^^
  20. L

A Namine Question

I wonder why, cause so far I would assume she came as close as anyone in the whole game to destroying Sora....
Back