• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Tattoos, Body Art, Body Piercings, Body Modification Thread

So I thought there was a thread for this but apparently not. Anyway its quite a big general topic seeing pretty much everyone I know at least some sort of body modification i.e piercings or tattoos or what have you. Well personally, I really like tattoos and some piercings. In particular...
  2. F

Music ► Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Seeing I'm With You comes out this week and I have been listening to them tonnes lately thought a thread (or a replacement one) would be good. Anyone else like them. To me they're quite a strange band, sort of. They're strange in which I have always listened to them pretty much my whole life...
  3. F

TMV and ORLG Discussion

We used to have a thread for this back before the forums got done up a while back. And, if I recall correctly it was a pretty active thread in the music section. So I thought why not bring it back. Anyways its a thread about The Mars Volta and anything related e.g. Omar Rodriguez Lopez Group...
  4. F

TV On The Radio

R.I.P Gerard Smith Great New York Dance/Groove/Funk/Electronic music. Anyone else into them? Oh Also David Sitek is an incredible producer.
  5. F

Music ► Live Music

Not the band Live. Just general talk about bands live. Who you have seen, who you are seeing, who you want to see etc. Umm this year I have been to quite a few so the highlights have been ~ La Dispute, Local Natives, Gotye, Defeater, !!! (Chk CHk Chk) I must say though the best show I have...
  6. F

Super - "Shut Up Crime!"

YouTube - Super Trailer Super (2010) - IMDb A new (when I say new it isn't out in Australia yet so yeah sorry about that) action super hero indie by James Gunn. Really excited to see this. Rainn Wilson seems perfect for the role. Let me know if there is already a thread on this, I couldn't...
  7. F

Travel - Stories, Recommendations, Experiences etc.

So there was a thread on this once but I can't find it anymore. I really enjoy traveling so it would be good to get some discussion going on various places people on this forum have gone, what they thought and other things enjoyed while traveling abroad. So far I have traveled through the USA...
  8. F

Tron: Evolution

I'm not sure whether or not this game will be very good. I really want it to cause I really like Tron and the Tron universe in general so I dunno. Film adaption games aren't really that good IMO but who knows. Also if there is a thread on this let me know, I scrolled about 8 pages and did a...
  9. F

Help/Support ► How not caring could benefit your life

I do, probably a bad thing maybe. Any ideas on how to back into it?
  10. F

FOALS

Man for so long I have not wanted to make this thread and I have no idea why. Anyway they're probably my favorite band. Very minimal, just layered so sexually. FOALS Anyway they have just realised a new album, putting them at an oxford pop band with two full length albums: ANTIDOTES//...
  11. F

QOTSA and EODM Discussion

I've been listening to alot of both these bands lately. I put them in one thread cause they're all pretty much the same what with same drummers and Josh Homme being everywhere. Originally I thought I had made a thread on this but I couldn't find it through all the horrible threads I have made...
  12. F

New character or old character

Nomura: “Kingdom Hearts” is Sora’s story, but the series that we’re developing now is also the story of one other person. You could say that it is a series where that person is the core. What do you guys think? Ps very very sorry if this is already a thread on this.
  13. F

Holy Fuck

Basically pretty good synth rock // pop music. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xpSGqXN04Yc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed...
  14. F

Help/Support ► this is good

Being in Debt is now my favourite thing in the world. Money I have - $1400 Whats coming up? House bond - $400 Music festival tickets (4 of them) which I have already stupidly bought - $500 Fucked my cars engine, replacement - $2000 approx. Job - none. Fuck yes!
  15. F

Why Did Xemnas Want A Heart?

I havent seen this asked before. Having said that I hardly dwell in the KH section of a KH forum. Strange. Anyway I was sort of tempted to put this in FOKH section because I think it may have some relevence. Anyway what are your thoughts about why he wanted a heart?
  16. F

anyone care to explain

been gone for 4 days and some of the sections have been removed or whatever, why? I bet there have been threads on this but couldnt be bothered looking through for them. I'll close once I know why etc.
  17. F

the music industry

In regards to the 'hide your ipods' thread. I though why not? Make one about the inevitable death of the music industry, well in a way. In case you dont know what Im talking about feel free to google 'death of music industry,' 'downfall of the music industry', or hell, even just 'music...
  18. F

these are musicians that I think are good

So a thread about who I, or we, think are the greatest musicians to touch the world with their talents. Note : this doesn't necessarily mean they are talented in a traditional sense, more just musicians I think are good at what they do from just a listening perspective. I don't have the musical...
  19. F

Lips could very well consume - Salt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salt_(film) <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sfV5CTyVkwI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed...
  20. F

Lit ► George Orwell

George Orwell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Nineteen Eighty-Four - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Animal Farm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I've only read 1984, but that's probably in my top 5 favourite books. I'm currently reading Animal Farm which equally enjoying as much as I...
Back