• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lips could very well consume - Salt

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fagren

Re: Salt

The older Jolie gets the uglier she becomes.A shame, really.The movie seems very cliche, but Jolie can pull it off.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

This, surprisingly, looks like quite a treat and seems like something I'd go to see at the cinema (oh, I'm a sucker for spy movies). Kind of has that whole Vantage Point feel going on and I like the "twist". Jolie doesn't suit blond hair at all, I have to agree, but she's still as beautiful as ever with that gorgeous brown dye-job.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com

This, surprisingly, looks like quite a treat and seems like something I'd go to see at the cinema (oh, I'm a sucker for spy movies). Kind of has that whole Vantage Point feel going on and I like the "twist". Jolie doesn't suit blond hair at all, I have to agree, but she's still as beautiful as ever with that gorgeous brown dye-job.

So am I, lol.

Totally gonna go see this with my friend when it comes out.
And the fact that Jolie is in it means it should hopefully be a pretty good movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back