• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Lips could very well consume - Salt

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
F

Fagren

Re: Salt

The older Jolie gets the uglier she becomes.A shame, really.The movie seems very cliche, but Jolie can pull it off.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
  • Rising Star
  • News Hound
  • Retired Staff

This, surprisingly, looks like quite a treat and seems like something I'd go to see at the cinema (oh, I'm a sucker for spy movies). Kind of has that whole Vantage Point feel going on and I like the "twist". Jolie doesn't suit blond hair at all, I have to agree, but she's still as beautiful as ever with that gorgeous brown dye-job.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • East Meets West
  • 2Spooky 4 Halloween

This, surprisingly, looks like quite a treat and seems like something I'd go to see at the cinema (oh, I'm a sucker for spy movies). Kind of has that whole Vantage Point feel going on and I like the "twist". Jolie doesn't suit blond hair at all, I have to agree, but she's still as beautiful as ever with that gorgeous brown dye-job.
So am I, lol.

Totally gonna go see this with my friend when it comes out.
And the fact that Jolie is in it means it should hopefully be a pretty good movie.