• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Mario Kart DS

I think Mario Kart DS is CooL. Mario Kart DS WiFi: YouTube - Mario Kart DS WiFi YouTube - MKDS WiFi YouTube - MKDS wifi YellowBird vs. Bowser vs. Xand YouTube - MKDS Wi-Fi Match YouTube - Mario kart ds wifi match YouTube - MKDS WiFi: Lion~O, Blizzaga, SolidSnake, Husky217 YouTube - Mario Kart...
  2. X

Memory's SkyscrapeR

Xemnas: Heroes from the realm of light, i will not allow it to end this way......Not yet. If Light and Darkness are Eternal, then surely we nothings must be the same...ETERNAL!!! YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II - Sora & Riku & Mickey Vs. Xemnas 1 Sora, Riku and King Mickey vs Xemnas...
  3. X

SaiX

Roxas: Oblivion and Oathkeeper. Fight!!! YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II - Dual Roxas & Axel Vs. Saix The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it. What do you think?
  4. X

Xehanort???

Could this Knight be Xehanort? New KH2:FM+ Secret Ending. YouTube - KH2FM Secret Ending Extended - Complete, Subbed, + Sound The Secret Ansem Report: Xehanort, has served me ever since I nursed him back from death's door some years ago. He had lost all his memories at the time, but...
  5. X

RoXaS: The KeY Of DestinY

In KH2 normally when u die king mickey comes to help. I was thinking that for KH3 they should include Roxas. So when u die Roxas comes to help with his Oblivion and Oathkeeper Keyblades. RoXaS Vs AXeL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bud8RUN1VM RoXaS: The KeY Of DestinY. Keyblade...
  6. X

Xehanort: The Master Of KeybladE

The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it. Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-xVu4E11Oc This shows scenes from KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX+. I'm so excited. What's...
Back