• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SaiX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
I still say that Sora is way better than Roxas when you play as him.

Apollo

Silver Member
yeah he used codes, but i think that both legends are true. it is weilded by a ruler of light, but was once weilded by a ruler of darkness
ya I agree with you that sounds somthing that could be righ!:thumbsup:

V

V.A.T.13

Aww thats cute....
I like the Axel Roxas vs. Riku and Sora one

V

V.A.T.13

^ Am not! D<
Well NOW I am...

I think that its cute that best friends fight along side each other... :'D

Xehanort: 17

I think evryone liked the Fight. If you all liked this fight wait till i put on some of the other ones. They are mind blowing.

I found the Organzation XIII battles for Kh2:FM. If you all want to see these fights let me know.

Imagine Sora, Riku and King Mickey vs Xemnas.

What do you think?

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
I think evryone liked the Fight. If you all liked this fight wait till i put on some of the other ones. They are mind blowing.

I found the Organzation XIII battles for Kh2:FM. If you all want to see these fights let me know.

Imagine Sora, Riku and King Mickey vs Xemnas.

What do you think?

i tried to do that, but the best i got was sora, riku, mickey VS the Dymex guy, i used a cheat device, but game freezes at the end of the battle. and sometimes in the middle and beggining. also did it on a few others a long time ago, but can't remember who, with same consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back