• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Could this Knight be Xehanort?

• Yes

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't know

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort: 17

Could this Knight be Xehanort?

knight.jpg

New KH2:FM+ Secret Ending.

YouTube - KH2FM Secret Ending Extended - Complete, Subbed, + Sound

The Secret Ansem Report:

Xehanort, has served me ever since I nursed him back from death's door some years ago. He had lost all his memories at the time, but later showed remarkable intellectual curiosity and readily absorbed my teachings, gaining deep wisdom. Any mental immaturity is surely due to his young age. If I explore Xehanort's heart with psychological tests, I may be able to recall the past locked away within. My apprentice Even has also shown great interest in Xehanort's memories. But is he really the right subject? Xehanort does indeed exhibit extraordinary talents... Too extraordinary... Perhaps they are even superhuman.

I think this guy is Xehanort. Why? Because:

This knight looks like Xehanort but in his youth. If you guys look at this knight and compare him with Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless) and Xemnas (Xehanort's Nobody), the only thing different is he's hair colour. He's face looks very similar to Xemnas.
Imagine Ansem and Xemnas Fusing into one being, they would look alot like this Knight.

If you all remember, Xehanort was found by Ansem The Wise. At that time he was badly injured and had to be nursed back to health. Also at that time Xehanort had lost all of his memories.
In the Secret Ending you see this Knight fighting and getting beaten up by that Old man. Now to me this is showing that this guy might be Xehanort.

If we take this the case, then about he's memory being lost and him having superhuman strength i have a theory.

How did Xehanort lose his memory?

Does Xehanort have Superhuman strength?

This is what i think, If you all remember in the New Secret Ending, Xehanort's Eye colour changes from Blue to Orange out of Anger.

To me this shows that Xehanort has hidden Powers within him, and those powers are only unlocked when he becomes really angry.
I think because of using this Power he lost his memories. This can be like a side effect because he couldn't control his powers.

It maybe a small theory but this is what i think.

Now discuss what you guys think?

Last edited:

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Well, there are a ton of "ZOMG ITZ XAHANORT?!" threads.

But I like yours. You backed it up with a theory that makes sense.

Nice one, I believe it =)

Well, there are a ton of "ZOMG ITZ XAHANORT?!" threads.

But I like yours. You backed it up with a theory that makes sense.

Nice one, I believe it =)

Thanks alot man, i was actually worried that it might not be a good theory.

The Knight is Xehanort. but one thing doesn't make sense, if that knight is Xehanort then how come he is fighting himself the Old Man (Xehanort's heartless).

I mean this Old Man Looks like Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless).

I don't know................

Xhyuri

Well, the theory is not bad, but there are some flaws.

First, this Ansem report you quoted does in some points deviat from the one in the game.
For example, as far as I have read it, it merely said that Ansem found Xehanort collapsed in the streets, not close to death.

But aside of that, Nomura quite clearly stated, that the knights are new people, however there might be connections.
As Xehanort is a well established character, this would contradict the creator's statement.

And about the balded man...
Indeed, his clothes, save some little changes, are exactly what Xehanort's Heartless wore, however...
This does not make those to the same character. After all, we did have a whole organisation of equally dressed people in the last game, didn't we?^^

In addition, I might point out, that the knight's resemblances with Xehanort is not all to great. It is basically only the hairstyle, which though only is similar in the gelled back hair in the middle, the eye colour at the end and a general resemblance in the eyebrows and hairline...
Just judging based on this features, he could also be said to look like Saix...

DaDarkDude

it's a good theory. it really is but that means it would have been in the past... if it were then how come there was kingdom hearts in the shape of a heart? wasn't it Xemnas who created that? as well as mickey... he went when xehanort was working 4 ansem the wise... so how would he have been there in the end?

if those questions were answered i would agree with ur theory. it sounds pretty correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back