• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

Okay, I feel like a total bitch for not replying in a while abd that is due to the fact that fanfiction.net has become an addiction of mine and so has Robert Pattinson:P But that's besides the point! I would really like to read a new chapter from you Lilli but if you don't want to do the story...
  2. P

Fanfiction ► Hearts of Twilight: Prelude to Darkness

This is coming along nicely. I have always enjoyed the Heart of Twilight series.
  3. P

Fanfiction ► The Heroine And The Villainess

Thanks guys, I tried to put a lot of my attention into it because I haven't been able to updated in a while. I'm glad you guys like it.
  4. P

Fanfiction ► Hidden Truths

Bump, it seems no one comes to this thread to much. Copperboom~<3~<3~<3
  5. P

First of all, school's a bitch. Second... Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters mention and they belong to DC comics, NBC, Ally Carter, Richelle Mead, Creator of Naturo, and Stephenie Meyer. ~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3 Chapter 4 ~ Sports and Mistakes Terra slipped through the crowd...
  6. P

Sorry, for double posting but I just needed to inform people that I'll be updating soon.
  7. P

Well, thank you random idiot. I appericate it.
  8. P

Damn Straight! Besides, school'll be over in June. Then it's my last year of middle school.
  9. P

Thanks, Lilli. I've been having a hard time getting this all typed up and getting rid of this stupid writer's block.
  10. P

Yeah, sorry that I haven't been on in a while but I've been going sane with all of this crap from school. Before I start the chapter, I need to put this: Disclaimer- I do not own any character mention. They belong to their rightful owners.(Yeah, it sucks) Chapter 3 - Lost Memories A clear...
  11. P

I'm awaiting the full chapter so I don't spam and talk about how bored I am. I'm bored.
  12. P

Great chapter, Sammi. Can't wait until you finish it.
  13. P

I wonder as well. copperboomz~<3~<3~<3
  14. P

Hey, sorry I haven't been on much, school and all that crap. I am also waiting the arrival of the chapter.
  15. P

I would miss you guys to much if anyone of you left.
  16. P

Fanfiction ► Namine and Roxas

We need a mod to close this.
  17. P

Fanfiction ► You Set Me Free

No one's been on in three months.
  18. P

Fanfiction ► Absolution's Reign

No sweat, it was a pretty fair fight to tell the truth.
  19. P

I agree with Lilli, I haven't been on because I've been busy but I would never think about leaving. Besides, I would know how else to talk to you guys because every other thing you guys are on my computer won't allow me.
  20. P

Okay, I'm on Christmas break and will be able to write chapters!!!!!! YAY ME!!!!!!
Back