• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

" Man Poisons His Family Over MMO Addiction"

"According to the Shanghai Daily, a 22 year old man poisoned his family over the online game Legend. It seems that Hu Ange was struggling with mental illness, and played Legend excessively. His family gave him 50,000 yuan (over $7,000) in March of 2007 to support his seafood business, but Ange...
  2. R

Tales of the Abyss Anime

The Tales of the Abyss anime is finally out! Unlike other "Tales of" animes, this one is set to be 26 episodes long and will follow the game's storyline. It is being produced by Bandai Visual, Namco, and the acclaimed Sunrise Animation Studios. They've kept the opening theme and all original...
  3. R

Pete in BBS

Does anyone think BBS will explain what Pete did to deserve a banishment to another dimension by Mickey? It would make a good storyline for Disney Castle if its included as a world. Also, does anyone think its rather odd King Mickey has the power to banish someone to a different dimension...
  4. R

Musashi : Samurai Legend

Has anyone ever heard of or played Musashi for the PS2? Its about a sword-weilding teenager (big surprise) who is summoned by this princess whose country is being invaded by another and needs his help. He then embarks on a quest to save her and defeat the tyrant king of the other country. The...
  5. R

The Keyblade's Voice

I know this has been talked about numerous times, but I just felt like bringing it up again. I think the Voice Sora and Roxas hear in their Awakening and during certain parts of the game is the Keyblade speaking to them. There are some instances in which this theory is supported such as: 1. If...
  6. R

War Conflict

Do you think that BBS will include a conflict in which Ven, Aqua, and Terra question the morality and justification of the Keyblade War? Example: Aqua: No! How can you live with taking lives from other people? Terra: This is war... its kill or be killed. It'll be interesting to see VAT...
  7. R

Square Enix Rumors/News

While I was on The "The World Ends with You" boards on gamefaqs, there was a thread declaring Square-Enix will not make games that are not mainstream anymore. Yup, thats right, no more creativity. Whether this affects the main Kingdom Hearts games, or more likely, the three handheld games...
  8. R

Goofy Face Expressions

I'm not sure what section this goes in, so please move it if i put it in the wrong place. I need Goofy's face expressions from Chain of Memories. I need all of them though, I can only find ones with him in his classic disney clothes. I need all of the ones in his kh clothes. Please help. Edit...
  9. R

358/2 Days Timeline

I'm really worried so I need to know once and for all. Is 358/2 Days from Kh1-kh2 or just from CoM-kh2? 'cause i really want to see my favorite Org.XIII member (Zexion)and the other CoM members in the story mode. Its nice in they're in the multiplayer, but i really want them to be in the story...
  10. R

Deep Dive Help

Does anyone know where i can download Deep Dive? (KH1 Final Mix Secret Ending) I can't seem to find it anywhere.:sad:
  11. R

Question about BBS

BBS takes place before the worlds split and Gummi Ships were built, right? So do you think that all of the worlds are just one big world and you have to travel from place to place by foot? (Kinda like Final Fantasy 10)
  12. R

Future Spells

Are there any Final Fantasy spells you'd like to see in future kh games? I'd like to see Waterga to balance out the elements, and Ultima. =P
  13. R

Xehanort Keyblade Theory

Let me start off by saying this isn't another Xehanort=Terra Theory. Remember in Secret Ansem Report 10 when Ansem the Wise asks how Xehanort was able to open the door in his basement? We can pretty much guess he had a keyblade at the time because it is the one item in Kingdom Hearts that can...
  14. R

Too much Roxas?

Do you think Nomura is focusing to much on Roxas? I mean 358/2 Days is ok but he even made a BBS character look like him.Don't get me wrong I love the little blonde dude, but still... btw, Terra is #1!:thumbsup:
  15. R

Sephiroth in Final Mix

Do you think they'll make Sephiroth harder in final mix+? And if they do, how many lifebars would you want him to have? I vote on 30:thumbsup:
  16. R

Christmas Sora

What color do u like sora's christmas costume in? i like black cause its like a combanation of halloween and christmas. heres some pics: http://img303.imageshack.us/img303/1248/famitsu4vq0.jpg http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k45/CHICANO818/khcom_wall_05_1280x1024.jpg
  17. R

Favorite Ansem

This may seem like a wierd question but whos ur favorite ansem since theres like a million people who call themselves ansem? Mine is Xemnas cause hes just badass at everything he does.:thumbsup:
  18. R

Axel and Zexion

I've noticed something in the room in the mansion that looks like Castle Oblivion. If you look at one of Namine's drawings on the floor, you see a picture of Axel next to something in the shape of a tombstone and the tombstone has a crack on it. Maybe this is a hint that Axel broke Zexions...
  19. R

Organazation Xlll in Agrabah

In Agrabah, the merchant said an organazation member gave him the treasure but he never mentioned wo. Anybody know who it is???
Back