• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

A World of possibilities. What would you want?

Now that Kingdom Hearts 3 is in development I'm hoping that they'll add Pixar worlds like Toys Story, The Incredible's and Bugs Life. I really hope they add Marvel world as well. I'd love to see Sora going head to head against Loki in downtown New York or tag teaming with Tony Stark as Iron Man...
  2. T

Royal Guard Gippal of Radiant Garden

Just wanted to get some insight on what could use changing?
  3. T

Hello Cash Grab, Bye Bye Kingdom Hearts

The video game industry has become a landfill of rehash after rehash of cash grabbing sequels or I should better put it side stories. From Call of Duty to Final Fantasy 13 we’ve seen sequels after sequels of the same recycle game with little or if not any change at all to game play and yet the...
  4. T

When will this series end?

The video game industry has become a landfill of rehash after rehash of cash grabbing sequels or I should better put it side stories. From Call of Duty to Final Fantasy 13 we’ve seen sequels after sequels of the same recycle game with little or if not any change at all to game play and yet the...
  5. T

Sora meets...

Then there's you and me. by *Mobis-New-Nest on deviantART Let me know what you think.
  6. T

Young Eraqus

Just getting reviews on how he looks and what should change?
  7. T

And So Our Story Begins

I present to you Kingdom Hearts SOS Manga. Here goes nothing: Page 1 by *Mobis-New-Nest on deviantART
  8. T

A New Story, New Enemies But A Little Twist As Well.

Hey I am currently working on a Manga and wanted input on what people thought of i so far: And So Our Story Begins by *Mobis-New-Nest on deviantART The Baddies: What are The Solo? by *Mobis-New-Nest on deviantART The Young: Young Master Yen Sid by *Mobis-New-Nest on deviantART The Scary: The...
  9. T

A New World

I have been working on logo's for new worlds in my manga so let me know what you think of this one and if you have any suggestions or changes? Andy's Room by =Mobis-New-Nest on deviantART
  10. T

The Solo

I'm creating my own Kingdom Hearts Manga titled Kingdom Hearts SOS. The bad guys in this series are an enemy called The Solo. The Solo Logo: What are The Solo? by =Mobis-New-Nest on deviantART The Believer Solo: Mobis-New-Nest's deviantART Gallery The Orthodox Solo: Mobis-New-Nest's...
  11. T

Kingdom Hearts World Cup

Axel, Zexion, Roxas and Sora, take a break from the Kingdom Hearts world to win a chance to take the World Cup http://mobis-new-nest.deviantart.com/journal/32836143/#/d2rp76x Done in photoshop CS2, took about 2 weeks.
  12. T

Future of Kingdom Hearts, Multi-platform or Next Generation. Square-Enix Annoucement.

Well Square-Enix has done it again by keeping its Kingdom Hearts fan base on the edge of there seats with a "Kingdom Hearts Announcement" coming sometime next week. If you’re not keeping with a current events don’t fret, just take a gander at the links below I’ve provided. Kingdom Hearts: Birth...
  13. T

Kingdom Hearts 3; keep it PS2 or bring it to PlayStation 3 and XBOX-360? You decide.

Now there has been speculation going on around Kingdom Hearts 3 project maybe going next gen and presented at this years Tokyo Game Show 2008 which starts October 9th, 2008 through October 12th, 2008. I'm sure most of you Final Fantasy fans witness the biggest "WTF" moment of 2008 in the video...
  14. T

V is for Vote

V is for Vote by =Mobis-Coo-Coo-Nest on deviantART
  15. T

Uncensored

Sora is officialy fed up. U is for Uncensored by =Mobis-Coo-Coo-Nest on deviantART
  16. T

SoraXRukia

I happen to think they make cute couple plus Rukia would drop kick Kairi's ass in fight any time. H is for Hold. by =Mobis-Coo-Coo-Nest on deviantART
  17. T

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Bleach

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/40170200/?qo=3&q=kingdom+bleach&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5(this is the chapter cover for my story) Chapter One: An Unexpected Landing. Look up at the light of the stars in the night sky. Look up at the light of the stars in the night...
  18. T

Chapter 1: An Unexpected Landing Look up at the light of the stars in the night sky. Look up at the light of the stars in the night sky. Once twice the bell toll echoes deeply terribly in my heart. As story tells, the rock will sink with the best of Rock ‘n’ Roll inside. Eventually, time will...
  19. T

(Hay everyone I made changes to my story to better the story line so I hope you like it and I'm up for any tips and suggestions about my first Fan Fic, just please be respectful) “430 meters to ground level” the ships computer said. “We’re losing altitude fast!” cried Sora. Grabbing the guiding...
  20. T

(Hay everyone I made changes to my story to better the story line so I hope you like it and I'm up for any tips and suggestions about my first Fan Fic, just please be respectful) “430 meters to ground level” the ships computer said. “We’re losing altitude fast!” cried Sora. Grabbing the guiding...
Back