• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future of Kingdom Hearts, Multi-platform or Next Generation. Square-Enix Annoucement.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

talk_to_moe

Well Square-Enix has done it again by keeping its Kingdom Hearts fan base on the edge of there seats with a "Kingdom Hearts Announcement" coming sometime next week. If you’re not keeping with a current events don’t fret, just take a gander at the links below I’ve provided.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep on the PSP
Kingdom Hearts announcement coming next week -- Gamers.com News
C3 News :: Kingdom Hearts Announcement Imminent

To be quiet honest I’m not holding my breath for Square-Enix to say “We are officially pulling the Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days North American release dates much sooner” I’ve come to expect Square-Enix to always say “Delays” then ever stating an actual release date without changing it a few months later anyways moving on. I’m hoping this announcement will be about the Kingdom Hearts series going Next Generation. Let’s face it Sony and Microsoft are at each others necks for exclusive game rights. Well heard of the biggest “WTF” moments of 2008 when Square-Enix announced Final Fantasy XIII coming to both XBOX360 and PlayStation 3 platforms. I thought “Hay maybe this chance for the Microsoft and Sony Fan Boys to finally setting the beef of who has better games on which system” I personally own all three platforms and each of them have there strong an weak points, though Wii isn’t technically Next Generation graphics but I still love my Wii. Now with that said begs the question “If Square-Enix announces Kingdom Hearts series is going Next Generation will it be a punch in stomach to future of Kingdom Hearts series or will be a new journey into endless possibilities of what can be done with Kingdom Hearts Series”?
Now before answering this question consider this, The legend of Zelda, Super Mario were Final Fantasy VII were some of the first games to ascend to Next Generation gaming, which paved the way for amazing games as Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, Mario Galaxy and the soon to be….uhh scratch that, the not so soon to be released “North Americas” Final Fantasy XIII. Lets face it “Change” is something not all of us a accustomed to, “Keeping it Old School” is what most of us may prefer, but here are some ideas of what could happen if the “Kingdom Hearts Series” goes “Next Generation”.

The Possibilities:

-Breath taking graphics. (1080p perk for those with PlayStation 3, no discrimination intended for XBOX 360 Fans)
-Online co-op play.
-Down loadable content.
-In-depth character customization.
-Kingdom Hearts “Online” (Hay it did descent for Final Fantasy Online)
-World wide leader boards. (For those who want to brag about how good they are at Kingdom Hearts)
-High definition quality.
-Higher storage space meaning a slight chance for more side quests to enjoy. (With Blu-ray holding up to 50 gigabytes of storage space on one disc, again no discrimination intended for XBOX360 Fans)

Alright so let me hear your thoughts about this, oh and please “No Flame Wars” over consoles. Let’s play nice ladies and gentlemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back