• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. khfreak13

Tetsuya Nomura Talks Kingdom Hearts 3DS!! [Article]

Finally! A continuation of the main KH Plot! Read here: Tetsuya Nomura Talks Kingdom Hearts 3DS - Nintendo 3DS News at IGN
  2. khfreak13

Another Knight Theory

Okay since now everybody seems to think that these knights are third beings(which I've referred to before the secret ending even came out) I come to wonder again about what I've talked about before. During the Roxas section of KH2 while you're inside the mansion you find a drawing with three...
  3. khfreak13

Harder Than Sephiroth?!!!

I heard that there will probably be a new optional boss harder than sephy in KH2:FM+. Who could it be? Any ideas?
  4. khfreak13

Another FF character thread

Do you think characters from FFXII and/or FFXIII will make an appearance in KH3? If you think so, who do you think should make an appearance. I know that SE hasn't released many names. Just tell me based on what you've seen. FFversusXII also.
  5. khfreak13

Heart, Body, and Soul

I don't know if anyones thought of this, but in KH and KH2 they show what happens to the body and heart when a person is killed. The heart becomes a heartless and the empty shell(body) becomes a nobody. But what happens to the soul? What does it become after it has been seperated from the body...
  6. khfreak13

KH for PSP?

Would you want a KH on PSP to come out? Tetsuya Nomura stated he was interested in the PSP's technology so I think it's possible he'll make one. I personally wouldn't want one to come out because I'd have to buy a PSP. I already bought a GBA so I could play KH:COM.
  7. khfreak13

Where is Roxas?

After the cinematic sequence in The World That Never Was where Sora fought Roxas, Roxas disappeared. Do you think he died, or did he survive and make an appearance in KH3?
  8. khfreak13

FF characters

Which FF characters would you like to see return or be added to KH3? I would Auron and Tidus(older) to return. It would be great if they could add Vincent and Barret.
  9. khfreak13

sig trouble!

I'm having trouble getting an image in my signature. Somebody please help!
  10. khfreak13

kh fighting game?

Do you think a Kingdom Hearts fighting game would be succesful? I think even if the game was bad, people would buy it 'cause it has the KH name.
  11. khfreak13

weapon ideas

What kind of weapon do you think Zexion should have and what do you think his element should be?
  12. khfreak13

What was it?

In the old mansion at Twilight Town at the beginning of KH2, there was a table in the library that had a drawing you(roxas) had to finish. It had three circles, one with the heartless sign, one with the nobody sign, and the third one blank. Later, when roxas fills it in after talking with...
Back