• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

how 2 play kh2fm+

i was wondering this too. magic keys is only ~$14 without the swap magic. so, do you really need swap magic?
  2. D

how 2 play kh2fm+

i wanted to play fm+ too, but i have a ps2 slim and don't know what it is or where to get magic keys. could someone plz explain.
  3. D

Anti Form theory

Nah. It's totally random. Even the official guide says so.
  4. D

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

Well, maybe it kinda' works like Kakashi's sharingan eye? (only Naruto fans would know about this) Seeing that his eye is covered up, maybe that's his secret to copying. He replicates your moves, or weapon, maybe both. Making him the ultimate opponent. He could, like pull back his greaseball emo...
  5. D

secret ending people

did any1 else besides me notice that the 3 peeps in the secret ending were two guys AND a girl?(two were stockier/musclier, the other was slim/shapely & had a chest(boobs)) My theory is(even though this has probably already been posted b4) that this is Sora, Riku, & Kairi. Also, seeing that they...
  6. D

twilight gem

Does anyone know where I can find a twilight gem? I've looked everywhere & I still can't find it. I equipped the sweet memories keyblade, donalds & goofys luck weapons, went 2 the only place that (I know of) has the nobodies that carry them(where Kairi got her keyblade). SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!
  7. D

twilight crystal

Does anyone know where I can find a twilight gem? I've looked everywhere & I still can't find it. I equipped the sweet memories keyblade, donalds & goofys luck weapons, went 2 the only place that (I know of) has the nobodies that carry them(where Kairi got her keyblade). SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!
  8. D

life- saving technique!

When you're fighting Xemnas in his final form, and he uses his surrounding bullet mabobbities, I've found a almost fool-proof technique to fend them off! When the preparation seqence begins, place your left thumb on the triangle button while your right thumb is on X. When the bullets appear...
  9. D

Secret ending help

Duz any1 no where i can find the secret ending of KH2 in english? :confused:
  10. D

I'm just noticing things here and there and...

Hey! I posted this same thread a while back. And, I totally agree with u. SORA, ROXAS, AXEL AND RIKU ARE HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially Riku. :D Edit: Sora is not hot. He is a friggin' not-quite-out-of-the-closet gay pansy. Gay with Hayner, that is! Ahhh... I could see the sparks fly...
  11. D

Believe me or not

I CAN'T BEAT HIM ON LVL 72!!! (Man, I suck.)
  12. D

favorite magic spell

Thundaga, y'all!!! *zappity zap*
  13. D

KH2 lookalikes

Is there anyone else besides me that has a person(s) at their school/person they know that looks remarkably like one or more people from KH2? If so, plz tell: Who tey look like, *grade, and *age. *optional For me, there is a guy at my school named Lance McCoy in 8th, who looks EXACTLY like...
  14. D

Appearance Changes...(Man i have alot of topics today)

Yes, he should. Maybe washing the superglue out of Sora's hair could benefit him(?).
  15. D

Yet another KH3 theory

Maybe in KH3, the Keyblade is giving Sora flashbacks of the keyblade wars through its former wielder's view. Half of the game, you would play as Sora, and the other half as the former wielder during flashbacks.Tell me your opinions.
  16. D

how would you feel If you Were Sora?

[B]1)Give Goofy some 20 cups of black coffee 2)get some better fitting shoes 3)grovel at Axel's feet 4)beat the "Sweet Memories" keyblade to a fine pulp, then incinerate it to the darkest depths of h--- * 5)forcefully put a straightening iron to Selphie's d*** 50s oogaley s*** she considers hair...
  17. D

Who do you think would cuddle you more?

Axel= probably would cheat on you Sora= lovingly squeeze you to death Riku= always cherishes the things he loves Kairi= she's a girl. I ain't no lesbo. Aerith= too quiet to even consider cuddling, and ditto of above So, my final answer is *drumroll please*... Sora/Riku combo! Yaaay! :3 Oh...
  18. D

More Zexion theories

Did any1 besides moi notice that when roxas fought sora, that roxas said "why did he choose you?" Also, in Proof of Existence in TWTNW, Zexion's weapon plaque was smashed. Maybe he was the former keyblade master, and when he died his soul had to choose a new master for the key. Just a thought...
  19. D

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

MAYBE too much info, but too late!!!:confused:
  20. D

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

Oh, yeah. Just in case any of you are bored enough to care, his name is Lance McCoy, who is an 8th grader in Portland, OR at DaVinci Arts Middle School.:p
Back