• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

secret ending people

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon_Keyblade

Slapping Sasuke's Wiatchy, Emo gay-with-Orochimaru
did any1 else besides me notice that the 3 peeps in the secret ending were two guys AND a girl?(two were stockier/musclier, the other was slim/shapely & had a chest(boobs)) My theory is(even though this has probably already been posted b4) that this is Sora, Riku, & Kairi. Also, seeing that they picked up the correct blades 4 this 2 b so.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
ummmmm well the guy that picked up the original jeyblade that sora normally wields is bigger than all of them........and sora isnt bigger than riku..............and i highly doubt thats kairi.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
My theory is(even though this has probably already been posted b4) that this is Sora, Riku, & Kairi. Also, seeing that they picked up the correct blades 4 this 2 b so.
The three keyblades are
Kingdom Key,Dark Realm Key(mickey's) and way to dawn, so even if this[qouted] were true,how does the "correct blades" thing work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back