• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Re:CoM Question

Re: CoM Question My KH : Re CoM was not black and white for the whole game. This is the first time I hear something like this. I don't know maybe you did something wrong while you were installing the swap magic or something. I used another method to play KH2FM+ in my ps2 (not using swap...
  2. K

me beating the knight at critical mode(translations)

Not really :toungesmile: TheGoldCrow of YouTube did it first on critical Congratulations on beating the Knight!
  3. K

have you beaten the game?

Yes I did beat Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories it's a cool game.
  4. K

am I a failure if I can't beat COM?

uniquerave07 you are not a failure no one is a failure you may think like this because some people like to flame other people you just need some 0 cards a have faith in yourself.
  5. K

roxas and organization XIII

Roxas joined because he didnt know of Sora and because he wanted to be whole again just like all the organization members .
  6. K

Post Your In-Game Stats Thread

My Sora is level 99 strenght is 73 ,defense71,magic 70 drive gauge 7,bonus 50,AP 123,Valor LV 7 same with wisdom,master and final I dont remeber the element resistances.
  7. K

kh2 got boring yet?

I dont play it anymore because i have beaten 3 times in a row and I have a file with 100% journal and 100% gummi ship routes so theres nothing else to do in my kh2 file.
  8. K

com ending

It doesnt have a secret ending but it does have a good ending.
  9. K

Ansem Retort

This ansem retort rules it made me laugh a lot.
  10. K

Favorite Summon?

My favorite is Mushu because you can use Megaflare with him( really powerful magic)
  11. K

Who was the coolest enemy in CoM?

The Riku replica because he put very good battles.
  12. K

Hey I just noticed something.Might not be important but....

Its Marluxia because Marluxia is the one that wanted Sora to get into Castle Oblivion.
  13. K

Your favourite CoM Organization member?

I liked zexion cause he is the most mysterious and i we never got to see him fight or what his weapon is
  14. K

sora or riku?

I like better Riku in Chain of Memories he is cooler in my opinion.
  15. K

the hell?

because Mickey Mouse somehow got the twilight town world car and gave it to Riku.
  16. K

Ansem and Lexaeus card in Sora mode

You can have them with sora i think you have to beat soras story and make a save point room before the final boss with sora and with riku too then in soras story I think you get them in calm bounty rooms after that.
  17. K

Evidence about a FFVII remake for ps3

here look at this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SCc3l_-TlU&search=final%20fantasy%20vii%20ps3
  18. K

Who was the coolest enemy in CoM?

the Riku replica i think.
  19. K

Roxas is more pure and lighter than Sora

Yeah I agree with King_Sora_Strife Roxas is purer than Sora.
  20. K

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

OF course i beat kh2 without the guide the game is very easy.
Back