• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Evidence about a FFVII remake for ps3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
To prove to all you FFVII fanboys and girls.. Tech demos don't mean anything..

There a FFVIII tech demo for the PS2 when it first hit.. I still remeber reading in OPM, about a FFVII-FFIX remake for the PS2. Let it go, FFVII don't need a remake.

you ppl need to enjoy other games coming out.. Who cares about remaking a sucky game.. If Square must Remake any game is needs to be there old games..

Like DQ V.. Needs to come to the U.S, that would be better then a remake of FFVII alot more enjoyble as well..

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
>_>..they wont let it go....it FFVII..they love Cloud...DQ is better...but FF is what people know best and the of FF that they know best is FFVII.....
.<_< I want remake Of FFVII...(fanboyism starting sadly)...I wanna see Zack...

.. I remake of FFVIII..I wanna see Zell.......

..I remake of FFIX.........I wanna see Zidane........I like Z's........

>_>...I'm done being an idiot now....

S

Shadow Soldier

Kawaiikousuke said:
>_>..they wont let it go....it FFVII..they love Cloud...DQ is better...but FF is what people know best and the of FF that they know best is FFVII.....
.<_< I want remake Of FFVII...(fanboyism starting sadly)...I wanna see Zack...

.. I remake of FFVIII..I wanna see Zell.......

..I remake of FFIX.........I wanna see Zidane........I like Z's........

>_>...I'm done being an idiot now....

Here's an idea. Start using sentances =).

As for the whole remake that everyone wants, meh. If it happens, it happens. I will buy it, only cuz im gonna have a ps3 anyways. If it doesnt happen, I got DMC.

S

Shadow Soldier

SuperEclipse said:
^^^The only reason it needs to remade is to fix all the problems it hade..XD

Or to shut the people up about wanting one. Give them something to suck on for a while.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
i dont care if they make it or not, but the fact is they should move forward, get FF13 done, get KH3 done make new better games instead of remaking a game that really doesnt need to be remade. why hover over the fact of getting a remake when there is much better things S-E could be making for us?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
There shouldn't be a remake. Period.

I'm actually getting sick and tired of Cloud and his emo/anti 'having a girlfriend' crap.

If any game needs a remake it's poor Musashi. Musashi got a terrible treatment with Musashi Samurai Legend. He deserves a game with good controls and a camera angle that doesn't fight the gamer.

S

Shadow Soldier

King Sora_Strife said:
There shouldn't be a remake. Period.

I'm actually getting sick and tired of Cloud and his emo/anti 'having a girlfriend' crap.

If you're tired of all the FFVII spin-offs, you have one option and one option only... kill the fanboys/girls. As long as they exist, Square will be making crap loads of money off of them.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^I bet you they're the same ones who bash characters( like Vaan and Sora) that aren't full fledged emos and don't wear black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back