• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

About KH3 GAMEPLAY...

Ok lately ive been thinking how the battle system is gonna be and like gauges and otha things like otha stuff in Gameplay of KH3. First of u know how the secret ending its in da past, u play in da past first, for like 40 hours like a regular kh game i keep thinking ur gonna fight Xehanort in...
  2. K

How Fast???

I want to know ur fastest time to finish KH and KH2, these requirements will be needed; *Secret Story unlocked if ur on Begginer mode it's ok *lvl 100 *must of bet all optional bosses *Must have the Ultima Keyblade *Locked all Keyholes including 100 acre wood *For KH1 all abilities(the last...
  3. K

Who's better????

Just out of curiousity, who do u guys think look better... (from what the characters look like in KH2), and tell me why u think they look better, and tell me the good features that u like about that character For the boys; Namine And Kairi For The Girls; Sora, Roxas and Riku Lol, and for any1...
  4. K

What Does L2 And R2 do now?

If somebody knows what L2 and R2 Do please reply back to me
Back