• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Fast???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade_Master9

I want to know ur fastest time to finish KH and KH2,
these requirements will be needed;
*Secret Story unlocked if ur on Begginer mode it's ok
*lvl 100
*must of bet all optional bosses
*Must have the Ultima Keyblade
*Locked all Keyholes including 100 acre wood
*For KH1 all abilities(the last ability Trinity Limit)
*Defeated Xemnas and Ansem already

And that's about it.

Well since Kingdom Hearts 2 hasn't come out here in Australia yet, i've finished KH1 in 10 hours 57 minutes and 34 seconds in expert mode, KH1's expert mode is REALLY HARD!. It's kinda wierd, i finished KH1 2 times after my first try, and I finsihed KH1 in 43 hours, the 2 shots after the 1st try! very far from my first try.:cursing:

So tell us ur results plz...
So every1 plz tell me ur fastest times.
thx:blush:

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
LOL!! My first time in kh1 took a month to finish the begginer mode lol!! I didn't get it at first...I sitt to long on the Cerbus (or what his name was >.<) first time that I give up on trying..and 1 week later I came back again >.< In the expert mode first time I get it in 1 week ^^ And then again with the all you said I get it in 9 hours 50 min 59 sec >.<

But the kh2 in 3 day ^^ I gonne get to play it ^^ FINALLY

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
I want to know ur fastest time to finish KH and KH2,
these requirements will be needed;
*Secret Story unlocked if ur on Begginer mode it's ok
*lvl 100
*must of bet all optional bosses
*Must have the Ultima Keyblade
*Locked all Keyholes including 100 acre wood
*For KH1 all abilities(the last ability Trinity Limit)
*Defeated Xemnas and Ansem already

And that's about it.

Well since Kingdom Hearts 2 hasn't come out here in Australia yet, i've finished KH1 in 10 hours 57 minutes and 34 seconds in expert mode, KH1's expert mode is REALLY HARD!. It's kinda wierd, i finished KH1 2 times after my first try, and I finsihed KH1 in 43 hours, the 2 shots after the 1st try! very far from my first try.:cursing:

So tell us ur results plz...
So every1 plz tell me ur fastest times.
thx:blush:
i like playing KH2 but not that much >< as for KH about 80 hours or around it

BlaZinbritt11588

hmm.....well, it took me about 2 years to finish kingdom hearts (dont laugh) i got kh in 2002. i got to the ending and couldn't beat the second ansem, so i left the game alone. then in 2003/2004, i went back and decided to try and beat it........and i did.(go me)

for kh2, it only took me a month......but i still didn't beat everything....my journal is at 99% (i still have to beat the hades paradox cup)......so, yeah, i'll be getting back to that in about 2 years.

Little_Red

betch.
I still haven't beaten kh1.....*long silence*
...but I've beaten KH2 in about three weeks (the first time with standard I didn't know how to use limits). But when I beat kh2 the second time it was 3 weeks, and I had the ultima keyblade, glide, high jump. But I still have yet to beat that damn Sephiroth....all in all, a somewhat eternity for the super fast gamers.

Little_Red

betch.
hmm..well I've been playing it since I was 12 and now I'm 15 so that's 3 years....
I'm at the second fight with Riku, and I hate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back