• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

your most like help

werre do people get tjopse like your most like xigbar or things like that were can i get one? and on a side note diid u kno win the secret movie fenrir is in there
  2. N

Who's hair is better?

sephiroths DUH! XD
  3. N

yes i finally did it!!!

i beat sephiroth on lvl 80 on my 3rd TRY!!!!. FENRIR IS AWESOME!!!!!
  4. N

Narrator

if ypure mean ythe voice in the secret plac3 in KH1 that was xenahort
  5. N

The Official: Do You Like Sora Or Roxas More?

oh my god i have one thing to say THERE THE SAME PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
  6. N

1000 heartless

irt would hav ebeen better if there were more kinds of heartless
  7. N

Drive Forms

ok for final for,m just drive and you should get it
  8. N

ienzos weapon

ok what do you think ienzos weapon is(or zexion whichever you prefer) is cause supposedly its a big spoiler so just tell me what you think it could be
  9. N

The saddest death in Kh2

yeah i dont think they die per se but i think axel cause of that qoute what was it "i just wanted to see roxas" i think it was alontg those lines
  10. N

i have some questions

ok thanks so glide is an ability i can use outside of driving and if you can you can instant message me at Deuscchle666@aol.com
  11. N

Drive forms in cutscenes

for final yes but not for anti i tried :)
  12. N

The saddest death in Kh2

you should put a spoiler box there
  13. N

i have some questions

1. did anyone else not use drives that much in thebegginibg then later in the game just drive like crazy. 2. ok ive been hearing that you can get glide is that true nd what abilities do you get from lvling up your drives 3. what is the hightest levcel high jump i only have lvl 2 high jump so...
  14. N

How long did it take ya'll to beat the game?

not done but have been playinbg for 30+ hours and got jiminys journal done and am nowing trying to get the ultima weapon which isnt easy
  15. N

Orchicalum+s!!

i dont even have that many can you explain were you got them in each world?
  16. N

drive form level up

for valor form and wisdom form you have to kil heartless. For master you have to pick up items while in the drive form and for final yu have to kill NOBODIES not heartless
  17. N

Help-Drive form leveling

just killing enemys wont level it up valor-kill heartless wisdom-hit heartless final- > one of these is pick up items master- for driving go to timeless river then go into one of the four doors
  18. N

drives

the auto valor only works when youre about to die
  19. N

how to beat Xigbar

ok im on xigbar and im stuck. i have the deceisive pumpkin and am about lvl 40 so if anyone has beat him list abilities,keyblade and stuff like that that you used to beat him
  20. N

riku's hearts

riku never lost his heart nmine and sora id and thats not a spoiler it all happened in the first game
Back