• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive Forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aznpinoy91

* (partial Spoiler) *

Does Anyone Know How To Help Me. I Have Valor, Wisdom, And Master Form All At Level 5 But It Won't Let Me Get To Its Next Level. I Know Each One Can Get To Level 7 But On The Status Screen, It Says 0 Exp Till Next Level.

Also, How Do You Get Final Form, And Where Can You Get It. Most People Say You Can Only Get It In Twtnw; And Are You Able To Get It As Soon As You Arrive At Twtnw Or Do You Have To Beat The World First. The Strategy Guide Says That You Get The Ability To Get Final Form After Completing Memory's Skyscraper, But What Does That Mean?

aznpinoy91

nobody234 said:
ok for final for,m just drive and you should get it

DO I HAVE TO BE IN TWTNW OR ANYWHERE. ALSO, CAN I DO THIS AS SOON AS I ENTER TWTNW OR DO I HAVE TO COMPLETE IT?

aznpinoy91

All My Other Forms, Except Final Because I Don't Have It, Are All At Level 5 And It Won't Let Me Level Up Any Higher. Does Anyone Know How To Help Me Please.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Listen, After the cutscene in Memory's skyscraper. Then you gain the abiltiy to go into Final form. This means that from now on whenever you go into a drive form there's chance that you might obtain Final Form. It doesn't matter which form you use either.

aznpinoy91

I Know I Am Supposed To Drive In Twtnw But Can I Do Obtain Teh Final Form In Another World. ... And Also, Do I Need To Beat Twtnw Or Can I Get It Right After I Land In Twtnw. The Strategy Guide Says Complete Memory's Skyscraper But What Does That Mean.

aznpinoy91

DarkSora23 said:
Listen, After the cutscene in Memory's skyscraper. Then you gain the abiltiy to go into Final form. This means that from now on whenever you go into a drive form there's chance that you might obtain Final Form. It doesn't matter which form you use either.

WHICH CUTSCENE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? THE ONE IN THE BEGINNING OF TWTNW OR WHEN YOU FIGHT XEMNAS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MEMORY'S SKYSCRAPER?

DualWeilder.

theres a place called memory skyscraper. and after you get it once you can choose to use it. its not random.

aznpinoy91

Forget_Me_Not_43 said:
The cutscene when Sora meets Roxas, and Roxas replies, 'you make a good other'

I ALREADY GOT TO THAT PART ... AND I USED THE DRIVE FORM LIKE 10 TIMES ALREADY BUT STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN FINAL FORM.... BUT THANKS FOR THE HELP ... ILL CONTINUE TO DRIVE

aznpinoy91

Yeah... I Just Unlocked The Kingdom Hearts Door ... Do I Need To Be In A Certain Place Where I Drive Or Anywhere In Twtnw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back