• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Canadian Pre Ordering

This is mostly what I've heard and a couple conclusions I've drawn from them... If the North American release is on the 28, I'd have thought that it'd be there on the 28. Within my limited knowledge of geography, I'm preeetty sure that Canada's a part of that... but, if the folks at the game...
  2. C

What will you hate.

Re: What will you hate? Seifer. Nuff said. Why won't he just friggin' wed Ultimecedia? Oh, yea, that's right, I don't think it'd be legal in the U.S. But why would they be here in the first place? Would it be legal on the other worlds!? Meh, I'm not concerned about Maleficent. Just...
  3. C

This is wierd..?

Okay, I'm not feeling like one to tell someone how to express themself, but there is a certain amount of civility even you ought to abide by, KingBlade. I'm not replying on account of that latest post, you defend yourself how you wish, but I do beleive that if I can work this glowing box...
  4. C

Has anyone seena KH2 commercial yet?

Sorry, if you're confused... Coherency isn't one of my strong points!:p Here, if this clears anything up: Named used to identify an instrument containing a variety of percussion instruments. Operated by inserting a coin into a slot on the unit. Also a nickname for an orchestrion...
  5. C

Has anyone seena KH2 commercial yet?

Um, I believe that a Nickelodeon was sort of like a projection device that they used for those old-timey movies, like the Charlie Chaplin stuff. I'm very possibly wrong, but if I'm right, it was invented in the early 1900's. Either before or during the first World War... But I've only seen...
  6. C

Because I felt like it!

Okie-doe, this is only *slightly* related, but let's see a show of hands! Who's just read the new news posty thingies? Yay! Now, let's see who know's how to get an RSS feed onto Google? *cricketcricket* Hmm... Yea... Haha... Ph34r my mad noobie skills! Sorry, all! I'm just slightly...
  7. C

kh com

I agree, monkeybutt. Y'know, I think that as long as Square got what they intended out of that(Like cash? No way!?), introduced some more characters, and we fans got to show our support, they did an alright job. As for the game itself, meh. I wasn't all too impresssed, but it gives me...
  8. C

How are you celebrating the coming of KH2?

Well, I've preordered it, so all of my celebrating's done and outta the way... Now I can get in some hardcore rpg bingeing! whee!
  9. C

ABout the KH II Song

Oh, be nice, lightblade! Let my people... Get their geek on! Yay. I apologize for my super wired mood... Sorta.
  10. C

Technically we can't play KH2 until the 29th

^__^ I preordered it @ gamestop, but I really don't know when it's commin' out... A great investment, though... I'm out about 53 bucks. Ah, well. I'm savin' up for AC! lol, waaaay off subject...
Back