• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How are you celebrating the coming of KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

classicgamechix

Well, I've preordered it, so all of my celebrating's done and outta the way... Now I can get in some hardcore rpg bingeing! whee!

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I'm getting ready to design real keyblades, draw fanart, and play Kingdom Hearts (the original) daily until it's released.

Roxas_Blivion

Savior of Dawn said:
I'm getting ready to design real keyblades, draw fanart, and play Kingdom Hearts (the original) daily until it's released.
im doin the same thing!:D

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
tryin not to get myself killed by prayin and watching out for sharp objects.......
.......so Im gonna lose my mind when I get the game.....cause my mind will be the game..........

Catarina

Website
www.myspace.com
Oathkeeper01 said:
tryin not to get myself killed by prayin and watching out for sharp objects.......
.......so Im gonna lose my mind when I get the game.....cause my mind will be the game..........
Yeah thats all I think about these days.... 22 days till KH2..... 22 days till KH2.... is it the 28th yet. I look at my watch... darn.... 21 days till KH2 lol

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
yeah, and if this game was delayed one more time........I would snap and lose my mind........I would go insane........I am not joking.......

R

Riku's Dawn

That makes 2 of us.Check out my MySpace on my profile!

innerlight

I had a scare a couple day ago, i was going to eb games where i got the presale ticket, a sign had kh 2 promoting it for april, i nearly had a melt down and when i ask them about it, they said that it was a mistake by one of the workers, that it is still coming out there 28. I should of slap the puck for scaring me like that.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Kuja101 said:
well i have to wait 'till the friday following the 28th cause my mom works at best buy and she says there not getting the game 'till the 31st ( i hate living on the west coast T_T

use the Cartmen "but myooooom" trick on your mom! Its fail-proof!

Just go to your mom and ask for KH2, when she says no, say, but myOOOOMM!!!
it will work...........okay idk........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back