• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction

chapter 2 riku and azel are ded so sora goes revive them and then they go fight more heartless sora tell riku "rikue we must beat the heartless!!!" "No sora u are the heartless rikue say, and sora turn into anti form and kill all heartless then he turn back and they go to the end world sora...
  2. A

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction

Chapter one Sora and kari and ricku all walking in traverze town den mickey comes up 2 them "sora the hertless are bak you have to go and kill them!!!" So riku turns into his dark form and they go to word that wasnt and hertlsess are ther and riku and sora kill them all. then xemnas comes...
  3. A

Akuma Vs Yihazu

Ok, the battle is simple. Yihazu said he could beat me, so I wanna see if he can.... I'll post my bio after Yihazu, and I want Jet_Fire and Zetsumi to be 2 of the 3 judges.... The arena is an old, destroyed city.
  4. A

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon

Long ago, the Gods foresaw that the fury of Mortal Kombat would lead to the destruction of the realms. Every warrior has been summoned to face this final challenge. Their survival will depend on there ability to... fight. Armageddon will pit every warrior against each other to determine the...
  5. A

Noobs Have Rights To!!

Because of Morpheaus and other people harassing me im closeing my threads and leaveing khinsider.
  6. A

Rate The Sig

Rate the sig about you from 1 to 10
  7. A

Akuma vs Yihazu vs Seiteki

This is a forum where me yihazu and seiteki are goin to kick the shit out off each other Name: Akuma Kaosu age: 16 weapon: Dragon Blade Appearance: http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/guys/guys142.jpg
  8. A

Dragonball Z RPG (retry)

Fifty Years have passed since Goku and the Z fighters defeated Omega Shenron, and the end of the Dragonball series. Goku and Vegeta are now old men, silent, brooding, but kind. They rarely show their true power anymore. Bulma, Chi Chi, Krillian, and the rest of the Z fighters have also aged...
  9. A

Final Fantasy 10

Sin is destroying Spira slowly, but surely. But there will be a summoner and her guardians that will get rid of Sin once and for all ... Their lives will change and so will their destinies. Friendships will be formed and rivalries will also form. But there will also be someone who is intent of...
  10. A

Digimon RPG

heyz this is my first digimon rpg Rules: 1. No Godmoding 2. No Making Up Your own digimon if you dont no any digimon go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Baby_Digimon and pick a baby digimon and choose 1 digivole for each level. You Can find some attacks for your digimon on...
  11. A

WWE Smackdown VS Raw 06

Hey this is a forum based on the game Smackdown VS RAw 06 You can play as a person from the game or make your own. The fisrt two poeple to ask to me GM will be alot to host the matchs for the show that they are on but they can get fired. Name: Nick Name: Anouncer Introduction: Apperance...
  12. A

Dragonball Z Battle RPG

Hey Fifty Years have passed since Goku and the Z fighters defeated Omega Shenron, and the end of the Dragonball series. Goku and Vegeta are now old men, silent, brooding, but kind. They rarely show their true power anymore. Bulma, Chi Chi, Krillian, and the rest of the Z fighters have also...
Back