• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Akuma Vs Yihazu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akuma

Ok, the battle is simple. Yihazu said he could beat me, so I wanna see if he can....

I'll post my bio after Yihazu, and I want Jet_Fire and Zetsumi to be 2 of the 3 judges....

The arena is an old, destroyed city.

Y

Yihazu

ok, is this continum or not?
if it is then it might take me a while to create a new character. hopfully it isn't.

well here it is anyway.

Name: Takoda Hirosha

Race: Hyperion/Nymirite crossbreed

Weapons:

Starblade daggers. Made from the ecsence of a star gone supernova, these daggers can reach extreme heats of over two million degrees celsios, making them practically imperious to fire and other forms of heat. These also contain gralife halphosprite, an explosive material, triggered by blood and electricity, making it deadly to both organisms and robotic beings.

Sypherlic hypernite blades: Spanning to lengths of two metres each blade, these are made of a substance found in the core of the planet Hyperia. Perfectly crafted to slice through anything as though it were paper, never becoming blunt. Found in an ancient tempel thousands of kilometres below the earths surface, these blades are rumored to contain special abilities unknown still to the present day, but are still said to be the swiftest blades ever made. When not in use the blades of these decrease to the size of fourty centimetres, making the easily fittable in leather holders on the backs of his bands.

Cyber mirages: These are a pair of gloves Takoda has on always, but only uses on the odd occasion that his opponent could pose a threat to him. When these gloves are activated, multiple images of Takoda appear, each being able to do real damage to his opponents. You see, these gloves call other versions of Takoda from parallel universes, each differing in styles and postures, but each equally strong and fast, each having the own special technique. Fortuantly, The other Takoda's arn't able to be killed, as they teleport back to their own universe before the moment of there death. Takoda can only activate these once per battle and once all copies have returned to their respective universe, this technique ends.

Appearance: Takoda is 5'3 and very nimble, able to move quickly from one place to another. Takoda's has an extremely toned body, making him quick and decisive with his movements, sometimes giving him the edge in battle. Takoda's hair reaches shoulder lenth and is dark blue in colour. Takoda usaully wears his hair grouped at the back, leaving his face clear and open, so his oponent can see the face of there demise. Takoda's eye's are a light shade of green, the pupils bieng a dark green close to black. The rest of his face is perfect, some what hansome to most. But when his is full of anger his face changes, reshapes itself, in a face giving nightmares to the darkest creatures of hell.

Attire: Takoda usaully styles a jet black skin shirt, covered by to leather strips, containing various survival utilities, including his Sypherlic hypernite blades. over this Takoda wears a dark blue shirt, ending before the elbows. Down the sides of his blue shirt lie a large strips of light blue, covered by ancient hyperion symbols, said to enhance the performance of the wearer.
On the lower half of body, Takoda wears tightish,but non constricking, green pants with identical blue strips to those of his shirt. He usaully doesn't wear shoes but when he does he wears a pair of shoes, flexible in every angle, made from a rare material known as bicarthium.

Techniques:

Musanuka: This technique can only be used if Takoda is weilding his Starblade daggers.

Takoda learnt this move while visiting a temple in the name of the god of knifes, Yihazu. One of the monks was practicing this move and Takoda copied his movements thus teaching himself the technique. Takoda starts spinning his daggers and twirling them around his body while chanting the ancient hymn of concealment, causing the daggers to glow and concealing his true postition. This can be used for dodging as well as sneak attacks.

Hyroshiki: This technique can only be used if Takoda is wielding his Sypherlic hypernite blades.
While training in the temple of Moema, one of the priest asked of his quest and sat and talked. After seeing his motivation, the priest taught him it. Takoda crosses his blades and chants a hymn of levitation, causing the blades to glow. Takoda releases the blades and they float in mid air and he places his palms together at his chest and stares at his opponent. his blades then take on a life of their own and start fighting the enemy. This technique can only last a few minutes before returning to there owner.

Personality: Takoda is a very religous person. he feel obligated to help others and do all he can for the better good. he is very passive and will take a lot of insults and turn the other cheek. But, once he hears somebody insult his god, he will grow short tempered and will fight at the slightest hint of a battle.

Bio: Takoda was made as part of a secret project known as anti genisis. The scientist enfused the genes of Hyperions and Nimirites, to alien races who's DNA was found and used to create Takoda, to attempt to create an invincible warrior with no morales, and never disobay orders. Unfortuanatly they only got the first part right. Takoda broke free of his creators and ran.

He took refuge in a nearby temple, taken in by a priest. He taught Takoda the ways of the Hinju, a love for all and hate for none. He taught him how to control his strength and powers anempting to stop his true nature from coming through. But as history repeated itself, Takoda's instincts broke through, and Takoda killed. Forbidain from any of the temples, Takoda travelled in hope of one day being forgiven for his sin.

will finish later. I have no time anymore!

Last edited:

Akuma

Nope, its not continum, This Time.

My Profile
Name: Ryoku Shigai
Race: Human

Apperance: Ryoku is a fairly tall person, standing at about 6'5 and tending to lean towards the athletic side of things. He has a straight face, with brown eyes, and dead white hair, that spikes up at the front and comes down into a pony tail at the back. He is a built person, but uses it more for speed than power.

http://images.epilogue.net/users/ladycallisto/Typi_avec_Schwert.jpg

Attire: Ryoku wears a black under vest that is made of a strong, yet suprisingly light and comfortable metal, with a various amount of engravings. Over this, he wears white robes that have red flames running up the torso and arms. He has three katana, all of equal lengths and shape. One is always held in his hands, while the other two are strapped to his back via golden metal that cross over the front of his torso. If the robe is open, you can see that he wears a plain pair of black pants.

Personality: Ryoku is a quite man, he tends not to talk to anyone. He has a short temper, and is very merciless when angered. His life has been hard, and because of, he has a tough exterior as well as interior.

Abilities:

Mirror Image - Ryoku spilts in three, the part that have spilt of the real Ryoku arepart of Ryoku life force and it killed in combat, that part of his life force is destoryed for good.

Hayai Slash - Ryoku moves at the speed of light, hitting the enemy multiple times, swicting blade as he is attacking.

Konki Blade - Ryoku make his blade emflame, the jumps into the air, then he slices the air making a flamin spark fly at his enemy.

Weapons: Ryoku has three katana, they are......

Masimane - One of the katana Ryoku carries on his back, Akki was made by Goro Nyudo, Japan's greatest swordsmith.

Kataki - The other katana on Ryoku back, Kataki was the kanata Ryoku father used. Ryoku father make this blade for the soul purpose of revenge.....

Makai - The katana Ryoku carries in his hand, this katana was crafted in hell, and Ryoka make a deal with the ruler of Hell, Akuma for this blade. Makai was forged for the purpose of soul stealing. As Ryoku steals the sould of a person Akuma gets more powerful.

Bio: He has been alone since he was four. His father died by the hands of a crime lord name Vincent, and supposedly being killed by Vicent's enemy gang the Hell's Angels. He was take in my an old swordsmith named Goro Nyudo and raised train with Kanata's. As he grew older, certain things began to show about Ryoku. He was faster than most, a bit stronger than any other child in Goro's train class. One day Vincent heard Ryu's son Ryoku was alive, so Vincent when to Goro's house to talk to Ryoku. Vincent filled Ryoku head with the thought's that the Hell's Angels killed his father.

Ryoku when to the base of the Hell's Angels and killed ever last man, women and kid that was on the base. After Ryoku hade killed everone some appeaed from the shadow, it was Vincent well done young Ryoku. Your just like your father, Born To Kill and Live To Die.

As these word came out of vincents mouth he rasies his handgun and aimed it at Ryoku and said, And just like your Father, your to much of a thert to me, then fired at Ryoku. Ryoku pull out his Katana and stop ever bullet with his father sword. Vicent was gone, but Ryoku knew of one man who knows were Vicent would be, that man is Takoda Hirosha, Vincent's best freind......

Theme Song: Vermillion - Slipknot

Last edited:
Y

Yihazu

OOC: Looks like I will be starting this little number, Akuma, you’re going down :p

IC: The streets of a once great city grew silent, only the whistling winds to break the quiet. The wind danced through the demolished building, carrying a clump of leaves with it. In the middle of the main street, a man stood, staring into the dark ends of the town. His presence was about to be known, though there was nobody around to notice him, yet.

The man in the street wasn't actually a man. He was a crossbred from to alien race. His name was Takoda. He stood, His hand by his side, waiting. He could feel the oncoming threat that posed the end of his mortal life. But, Takoda would face that threat as it came. For now, he would wait, letting time flow like waves on a beach, never stopping, yet, slowing and changing all the time.

"Let it begin" He said, clenching his fist as he smelt the wretched stench of is opponent draw nearer.

Last edited:

Akuma

OOC: Yer, yer Yihazu you keep telling youself that, one day it might come true.

IC: Ryoku pulled looked at his watch, time to meet with Takoda. Ryoku got on his motorbike, revving the biker then speeding of to the location that Takoda had set for them to meet.

Ryoku saw a man walking down the destroyed city, it must be Takoda, Ryoku got of his bike, grasped two of his Katana's and started walking to the figure. Ryoku got closer and saw Takoda, Takoda didn't look like he was here to talk, he was here on Vicents order to Kill.

Takoda yelled out "Let It Begin", Ryoku yell's back " I didn't think you would betray Vicent, Oh well you will die then". Ryoku started to run toward's Takoda, gripping his Katana's. Then Ryoku yell's "Your Going To Taste My Blade" and dashes at Takoda.......

Y

Yihazu

OOC: I am going to obliterate you. And I didn't say anything about Vincent in my bio cause I don't know him.

IC: Takoda saw the slightly deranged man run at him with his weapons raised high. Takoda felt like laughing, this poor man thought he was about to hit him. Lowering to the ground, Takoda sweep the strange mans legs from underneath him. Takoda stood up and looked to see is opponent had crashed hard into the ground.

"I do not know of who you speak, though if you challenge me I will not back down." Takoda said as he looked into the eye's of his opponent.

Takoda pulled out his daggers, each sparkling, although the absance of light did not help these blades shine. It was the stars within that gave them their light. He spun the daggers upon his fingers, twirling them around his body until he came to a stance, arms in front with one extended and one bent.

As Takoda look upon his opponent he said calmly, "Let's begin."

Y

Yihazu

I do apologise for this double post but it has been a few days and I would like to know if Akuma is still in this battle or if he wishes to postpone it. I am aware of his situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back