• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Which Next Gen system is the best for a Kingdom Hearts 3?

Just wondering which system is the most popular around here.
  2. J

The "Chaser" symbol revealed! (possibly...)

On the 6th day of TWTN, when you get the sketches from Namine, Roxas draws something on the table next to the Heartless and the Nobodies symbol. That's what I think. I just wanna know what yall think.:cool:
  3. J

New plans for Kingdom Hearts...

Does anyone know when the next Square-Enix Party is? Cause I just cant wait to see what the new thing for Kingdom Hearts is!
  4. J

Just to confirm...

I heard that Tetsuya Normura was going to announce somthing about Kingdom Hears at the next Square-Enix party. Is that true? ALSO, here's a little poll I think is interesting.
  5. J

Help.

I was wondering if anyone know where I can download the PSP commercial about Portable Carpet.
  6. J

Memory Stick Question

I'm thinking about getting a PSP. But I was wondering: if you don't want any photos in it, can you transfer space to another catagorey?:confused:
  7. J

Disney or FF

It's says it itself.
  8. J

Possible Pushback!!!!!!

If Square is saying that Kingdom Hearts 2 is going to be E10, but the ESRB is saying T. When it comes out, and it says E10, the ESRB might demand a recall to change the cover:eek:
  9. J

It's official: Everyone 10+ is the rating!

A fake rating!!!!!! I wrote Square-Enix about Kingdom Hearts 2 being rated T:I read your press release on Kingdom Hearts 2, and it says that it's rated E10+. But I went to esrb.com, and it says that it's rated T. Which is the right rating? This is how they responded: Dear Customer: Thank...
  10. J

I'm just wondering

I'm just wondering, is there a world in Kingdom Hearts 2 that you wish you could skip. I'm not all hyped up for Tron. I've never even heard of it.:eek:
  11. J

Force out a release date(NOT A RELEASE THREAD)

I got an idea. Why don't we all go to the Square site and contact customer support. Then we keep asking them about a release date. Soon, they'll hear us out, and put put out a release date. Like I always say...." If things don't go your way,just keep complaing till your dreams come true."
  12. J

summon Q

For anyone who has the game, WHAT ON R+EARTH DOES STItCH DO?
Back