• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Next Gen system is the best for a Kingdom Hearts 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Best Next Gen System.

• PlayStation 3

Votes: 58 84.1%
  • XBox 360

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Wii

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
From a recent Nomura interview that was posted on the 2ch message board, which feels odd mentioning it after such a long period of time, something KH related will, no doubt, show itself in the middle of the PS3's life.

Nomura: As of now, my team and I aren't fully focused on a sequel to Kingdom Hearts 2 for the next generation of gaming, but there will definitely be one. We're currently working on another project that will also take a long time. However, you can expect something Kingdom Hearts related to show itself during the middle of PS3's life. When that is, I don't even really know. (laughs)

Nomura has already stated its going to be on the PlayStation 3.

And I hope it does. I want the best graphics out of this and PS3 says it all.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I would die if it came out for anything other than a playstation system. I would hate to buy a new totally different system just for kingdom hearts x.x

Neo_Warrior

Ps3 would be best for graphics and at a price point of 600$ just for the system and about70$ for the game it would be perfect not only would you hurt cause anticipation but your wallet would be hurting too.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
PS3 .. Idk i guess its sort of a Square Enix Franchise to go with Sony..

My opinion anyway...

But wii would be pretty cool lol

Masamune

Big Boss
well i since the previous kh series were on the playstation it only makes sense that kh3 is going to be on ps3...

i dont mind if its on any other console but it has to be on the ps3...

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
for the last time, kh3 will be on ps3!kh will always be on sony.cuz sony has the rights to kh series and wont sell them(except in com's case).thats like saying"i hope halo 3 will be on ps3!" it wont cuz xbox wont ever sell the rights to halo to any other system. so for the finally last time KINGDOM HEARTS 3 WILL BE ON PS3.END OF STORY!!!!!!!

Chaos Sora

KeyBladeMaster84067 said:
ill just say that if it came out for the WII, i would just fall over and die. Who in their right mind is gonna wanna use that freaky controller. Nobody. besides, the Wii has the worst graphics out of the 3 too.

You cant call urself a true kingdom hearts fan(or gamer for that matter) if u only care about system graphics! gameplay is what really matters! sure graphiscs are good, but i would rather have a fun game with bad graphics then a crappy game with good graphics( even though kingdom hearts 3 will not be a crappy game):angry:

Chaos Sora

Uzumaki-Naruto said:
Here what i think

FORGET damn KH3, I really hope it gets Scrapped...

WHY ARE YOU SIGNED UP ON A KINGDOM HEARTS FAN SITE IF U DONT WANT TO SEE ANOTHER GAME COME OUT STUPID ASS!!!????:cursing:

Chaos Sora

Uzumaki-Naruto said:
Here what i think

FORGET damn KH3, I really hope it gets Scrapped...

WHY ARE YOU SIGNED UP ON A KINGDOM HEARTS FAN SITE IF U DONT WANT TO SEE ANOTHER GAME COME OUT STUPID ASS!!!????:cursing:

Masamune

Big Boss
Trace said:
I just hope that it comes out for the PS2 or 3 because I don't want to buy another type of system I don't like.

yeahit would be better if it would come out on ps2 cuz i am not sure if i will get a ps3 but then again ps3 is the most likely one square would choose...

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Chaos Sora said:
WHY ARE YOU SIGNED UP ON A KINGDOM HEARTS FAN SITE IF U DONT WANT TO SEE ANOTHER GAME COME OUT STUPID AS!!!????:cursing:

1) Don't flame.
2) He has every right to say his opinions about Kingdom Hearts III just as the same as you.

I don't want a Kingdom Hearts III, I don't think its a the greatest idea. But, I have the right to be here. Even thoughI don't want it, I will still buy and play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back