• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney or FF

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

do you like Kindom Hearts for the Disney characters or FF characters?

• Disney

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • Final Fantasy

Votes: 30 57.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
argg..this is a toughy..but if it makes kh more mature..then ff.But without disney..theres no kh!.....I dunno!!!

RiseAgainst

without the disney this game would suck, but it wouldn't be much different without the final fantasy characters

The FF characters make the game more better due to weapons and maturity as everyone else stated but also by having FF Characters and Disney you'd attract both people of the rpg and goofy-kid like personalitys

The M.C.

JTTW
i would say disney, there would be no point of a kh if there wasnt disney. it would just be another final fantasy game. and i didnt really like the fighting in the ff games.

TerranOvermind

Both. Final Fantasy brings great storyline material to the game, but the Disney aspect adds the nostalgic and magical sense that I felt made Kingdom Hearts so phenomenal and ground-breaking. To think one or the other better would be to take away from the overall appeal of the game.

However, since Disney is mostly there for the worlds and little off-to-the-side details, the Final Fantasy-ish storyline becomes the driving force.

So, if I had to choose between the two, I would choose Final Fantasy, but reluctantly.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
TerranOvermind said:
So, if I had to choose between the two, I would choose Final Fantasy, but reluctantly.
The same here. But without Disney, maybe things could've been dull. Donald and Goofy as Sora's companions were a good chance. With Donald stressing and Goofy being dumb, that's good enough. The only one sane there was Sora. Glad to see the FF characters in the game.

T

Tyler Durden

i chose ff, but disney adds the worlds and great characters (otherwise we'd have to have some other short dude take over for King Mickey)

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
dark hero Riku said:
i chose ff, but disney adds the worlds and great characters (otherwise we'd have to have some other short dude take over for King Mickey)
Yeah, Disney makes things more hilarious and interesting. Here's a few things:

Donald: I love it when he stresses out.
Goofy: I like him being dumb.
Mickey: Ok, he's just legendary.
Oogie Boogie: The dumbest villain I've ever set eyes on.

Now for FF characters ...

Leon: Cool and smooth.
Aerith: Good how they did her image.
Cloud: Silent, yet so strong.
Yuffie: Was presented in a way I liked.

Am I missing any?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Sephiroth, Tidus, Yuffie, Wakka, Minnie and Daisy.
They don't count that much but they were in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back