• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

LE Guide from Amazon

I cancelled...I tihnk ill take my cahnces and pre order at another store EDIT: Any advice what store I should do it from?
  2. H

LE Guide from Amazon

I already ordered! URGH I am so mad! I really hope the shipping theyre saying isnt true...heres what it says: Items not yet shipped: Delivery estimate: April 12 2006 - May 15 2006 1 of: Kingdom Hearts II: Limited Edition Strategy Guide Items not yet shipped: Delivery estimate: April 5...
  3. H

LE Guide from Amazon

Really sorry if this has been posted before but...will I get my strategy guide on the 12th of April like it says? Or will it ship soon? Just clarifying this...
  4. H

Amazon.com question about pre-ordering

I had the same question of pre-ordering from Amazon but it DOES ship on the 28th. So have no fear. P.S April 15 = My Berfdate :) EDIT: Zora Keyblade, your from Norway? Dude, like my whole family is from there :D
  5. H

Canadian Pre Ordering

Im well aware that Canada is in North America...We learned that in about grade 2. But Ive heard from people the game may be delayed a day or two for Canadians. Just wondering if this is true
  6. H

Canadian Pre Ordering

Okay, I know this is late in the game, but shopuld I pre oreder the game or not? As I was getting to the final steps of the pre ordering being completed, it said the time period it would get here was April3 - April 10. Now, I can just go to the store and buy both the strategy guide AND the game...
  7. H

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

The two hour time period has officially started!!!!!
  8. H

3 minutes...
  9. H

I for one won't be that surprised. It seems the Maverick on this board, as Monkeybutt said, is just some random poser noob (this comming from a guy with 20 posts in his name). However I am looking forward to hearing Sanctuary if he does come thorugh :D
  10. H

I'm thinking you're time serttings are GMT - 3 in which case you get it at 8 (I am GMT - 3 myself)
  11. H

Me thinks he probably won't post... Im getting that vibe.
  12. H

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

GAHHH WTFF? D: I'm so lost right now! So I take it this Maverick guy is uploading videos from the English Beta Version of KH2? Correct me if I am wrong.
  13. H

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

Holy shit! I'm gone to the Bahamas for 6 days and this happens?! And Im being deprived of the english vids because my sound card is busted until Wednesday?! Urgh the torture!
  14. H

DD: Anybody notice anything strange about Roxas?

Shouldn't this be in the spoiler section O.o The 13th Member of the Org has to do with this topic.
  15. H

New Interviews at MTV!

URGGH! My speaers are busted! *cries*
  16. H

spoiler avoiding advice

DIES?! o.O Oh my..
  17. H

The first official trailer.

Old...well not really...It only popped up last night ^^'
  18. H

MTV's OverDrive Preview(Hear Sora's KH2 Voice)

Soo much good stuff here! Its amazing!
  19. H

MTV's OverDrive Preview(Hear Sora's KH2 Voice)

OMG! COMPLETELY AWESOME!!! Great find! *bookmarks*
Back