• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Amazon.com question about pre-ordering

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcticSpirit46

Hmm...I can't decide between destroying the preps
I have a bit of a question. I pre-ordered it off of Amazon.com a few weeks ago, and they say they will get it the 15 of april. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me that I'm right and it's going to be in my hands before April 15! Also, I asked my dad about it and he said that when he buys computer stuff sometimes they ship it out the day it is released. Is this true? Help me out here, I'm going insane...

Sharikaaria

first of all, amazon puts up really odd release dates. at some point, final fantasy: advent children was, according to them, going to be released on January 10, 2010. i think they ship it out when it gets released but i'm not positive

KHluver

Amazon will probably send it out on the 28th. It'll probably take a couple of extra days to get to your house depending on where you live. I ordered a DVD off of Amazon on the 13th and it got to my house yesterday (the 18th). I live in Wisconsin, so that may have something to do with it, but you still probably won't get it on the 28th unless you live like, right next to the Amazon wearhouse(sp?) or something @_@

Hearts*Accidents

I had the same question of pre-ordering from Amazon but it DOES ship on the 28th. So have no fear.

P.S April 15 = My Berfdate :)

EDIT: Zora Keyblade, your from Norway? Dude, like my whole family is from there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back