• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LE Guide from Amazon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hearts*Accidents

Really sorry if this has been posted before but...will I get my strategy guide on the 12th of April like it says? Or will it ship soon? Just clarifying this...

Hearts*Accidents

I already ordered! URGH I am so mad! I really hope the shipping theyre saying isnt true...heres what it says:

Items not yet shipped:
Delivery estimate: April 12 2006 - May 15 2006 1 of: Kingdom Hearts II: Limited Edition Strategy Guide

Items not yet shipped:
Delivery estimate: April 5 2006 - April 6 2006 1 of: Kingdom Hearts 2

The M.C.

JTTW
well if you choose to ship faster then that solves the problem. but it always cost more money.

well as long as you're getting the LE guide. cause since its the "LE" guide, im not sure if they make them forever.

Hearts*Accidents

I cancelled...I tihnk ill take my cahnces and pre order at another store

EDIT: Any advice what store I should do it from?

Last edited:

Deadlock

Website
www.myspace.com
Man, I preordered the LE guide on the 6th and it said "Shipping estimate: March 20, 2006
Delivery estimate: March 23, 2006 - March 25, 2006"

It still says the same thing. I am SOO pissed at Amazon right now, the guide still hasn't shipped. Oh well.. at least I'll get the game on time (reserved at EB Games).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back