• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

I noticed something in the Secret Ending just now...

Hey everyone I was just watching the secret ending of Kh2 and I decided to pause it occasionally and zoom in and when I stopped at the man in shadows walking towards/away from the Armored Keybladers it looked as if he was HOlding something. I cant post a pic because I dont know how =[ but watch...
  2. R

bahumat

hey guys i was just wondering if anyone had a vid of the bahumat summon. i know it freezes the game after it begins but i would like to see it begin at least. thanks:D
  3. R

Ff7: Ac

hey guys one of my friends told me that he rented the movie from blockbuster and the lip movements were still in japanese w/enlgish voicing is this true?
  4. R

movie or game

im pretty sure that this has been posted before but i wanted to ask, what would you prefer kh3 to be if they make one, movie or game. personally i would prefer a game.
  5. R

another code thing sorry

hey guys i know ive posted like 3 or four threads on this but i wanted to know if anyone knew the action replay code for being like auron in olympus and mulan in land of dragons. and dont post a link cause ive looked in all the sites and they dont have the action replay one just gameshark
  6. R

roxas duel weild

hey guys ive seen the action replay duel weild code for in roxas story but i saw a vid where you were roxas w/donald and goofy behind you like him duel weilding in soras story. does anyone know where i can find this particular code? thanks
  7. R

another odd typo **maybe spoilers

did anyone else notice that whenever king mickey said "well" the subtitles said welp?? i just thought that was weird.
  8. R

ultimate codes

hey guys where can i find a list to enter ultimate codes for the kh2 ultimate codes disc. can you send me a link thanks
  9. R

final battle idea *maybe spoilers*

hey guys me and my friend had an idea for the final battle. because roxas had sucha little part in the game, maybe when youre fighting xemnas, he could like (this might sound dumb but hey its just an idea) invade soras heart and then you play as roxas to fight him out. one last play as roxas. i...
  10. R

wouldnt it be cool if......

hey wouldnt it be cool if disney remade the disney movies or just certain scenes where like in the background you could see the shadow of sora, donald and goofy walking by to show that they were leaving that world. god knows it will never happen but wouldnt it be awesome!!!
  11. R

kh2 codes

hey everyone i was just wondering i heard somewhere that kh2 had its own code game. if so is it out in america and if not what can i get to get codes for kh2 cause i keep reading about all these things like playing as mickey and stuff. if someone knows can they post a link as to where i can buy...
  12. R

The Three Knights ~~SPOILERS~~

this is another rant kinda like muffinman's but i also feel this needs to be said. the people in the secret video, the three knights, are for the last time NOT sora, riku and kairi. it has been said that if nomura does make kh3 it will have all new characters and still everywhere i see people...
  13. R

Kh3 Theory

hey guys i was wondering 1. if anyone had any theories on the line from the secret ending "birth by sleep" or any line and I just wanted to tell everyone who doesnt know that the three people ARE NOT sora riku and kairi, they are completely new people nomura said so himself in an interview. not...
  14. R

rikus arm

hey i know this has been asked before but i never saw it so anyways whats up with rikus arm how its all taped or bandaged up and why does it hang all limp? what happened to him? if anyone knows. thanks
  15. R

Orichalcum+

hey guys i was just wondering if anyone knew where all the orichalcum+'s were sorry if this is too specific of a question thanks!
  16. R

drive form level up

hey i was just wondering if anyone knows how drive forms level up. cause i look at the status and i just got final form and it says 20 till the next lvl but ive killed lots of heartless so how is it determined. and let the flaming begin:p
  17. R

Final Form

hey guys i was just wondering if there is anything specific that you have to do to get final form. i know it comes random with final but is there anything specific to make it happen. thanks!
  18. R

youtube problems

hey guys why is youtube searches not displaying english footage anymore did i miss something because all they have is the short trailers from gamestop none of the gameplay and cutscenes. anyone know why. and if you do can you give me a link to the english sora vs roxas thing. thanks and flame away
  19. R

Release date

no this isnt a question on when it is me and my friend just arent sure on something. is the 28th the day people GET the game or is that the day its shipped. cause my friend thinks we get it the 30th because it takes a couple days to get there. just wondering. thanks
  20. R

Custom Keyblades

hey guys sorry if this is old please dont flame, but i heard a while back that you could make custom keyblades in kh2 is it true or not?
Back