• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bahumat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas527

hey guys i was just wondering if anyone had a vid of the bahumat summon. i know it freezes the game after it begins but i would like to see it begin at least. thanks:D

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Roxas527 said:
hey guys i was just wondering if anyone had a vid of the bahumat summon. i know it freezes the game after it begins but i would like to see it begin at least. thanks:D
I have the code to use him, but I never used him yet and I cant really upload video's on my crappy computer...
I'll try my best though...

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
I've never seen anything about bahumat... most certainly if you tried to use it on KH2 it would freeze right away, the game designers made it so you couldn't cheat for a lot of things.

A~X~E~L

Kingblader9 said:
Bahamut is the summon in alot of FF games and i think they are saying u can summon him in KH2. i didnt know that! if u go to youtube and type it in it'll come up for ff but idont know about KH2.

Bahamut's not an official summon, you need AR MAX or something (like some kind of PS2 gameshark). Although it would have been the BEST summon ever !!!! *reminiscing about frying Sin with Megaflare overdrive...drool*

KingBlade

by sinspire^
trinitysora said:
can you show me a pic of bahumat

Bahamut is in FF Series. If you watched FF7: Advent Children you would get a nice look at it.

Kadaj summons Bahamut in Advent Children:

1135694573.jpg

ff_ac3.jpg

http://www.estarland.com/images/products/7/24507/42139.jpg

Last edited:

Ghostdogg

Because we have lost our minds and have posted a thread about IINFORMATION that we need help with, even if it is about the game that this site is dedicated to, but we will try to reframe from posting these oh so irrelevant threads!!!

:) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back