• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I noticed something in the Secret Ending just now...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas527

Hey everyone I was just watching the secret ending of Kh2 and I decided to pause it occasionally and zoom in and when I stopped at the man in shadows walking towards/away from the Armored Keybladers it looked as if he was HOlding something. I cant post a pic because I dont know how =[ but watch it here..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31SBHPYaVes and when it shows him, zoom in on his hands. IT looks like hes holding something no? Please dont flame. Thanks =]

cloud and ninja

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,well if you keep doing it llok at all the keyblades and pause real fast and most of the kerblades you'll notice sora has too.and could someone else post a pic cuz i cant go on that sight anymore plz

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
I have watched the video frame by frame before. (I recorded it with my VCR) I noticed strange things, but it is almost impossible to tell, between the fuzziness you get watching a VHS on frame-by-frame, and the fact that my eyes could have been tricking me. I swear that the middle figures outline when you first see him looks like Sora's outline, but it lasts for less than a second. (maybe my eyes tricked me, but it was weird) The figure walking in the end of the vid looks kinda like Sora's shadow for a split second as well.

cloud and ninja

whoever he was he looked how do i say this..........pimp.the way he walked and just making a surprise daring apperance not scared of what may come with the other three weilders.its like matrix engma all over again

Roxas527

Yeah he does look quite Matrixish huh. As for you Ed-man it is not Sora. Nomura clearly stated that the new characters in the vid are not sora, Riku and Kairi they are completely new people that we havent seen yet.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
I know it ain't Sora. I have been wondering if the figures that I think look like Sora for a brief moment are connected to him, though. I know it isn't Sora, but it could imply a connection.

Roxas527

Maybe thats a good thought. Perhaps thats why he can weild Soras keyblade? Just a thought though. Hope something, ANYTHING is revealed about it eventually. (and yes I know that Nomura is working on something else, nothing on it till like 2012 I know XD)

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Nomura works on a lot of stuff at once. Maybe it won't be that long. Hard to tell. At the same time as he was making KH2, he was directing Advent Children and doing character design in Dirge of Cerberus, Before Crisis, and Crisis Core.

Little_Red

betch.
I can't see it too well. So I can't really say..although it looks like some silver thing is behind that person walking up.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
This might sound odd, but you know that giant thing that disappears that was behind the middle armored figure? Anyone else notice that it had a couple similarities to that dragon thing Xemnas rode on?

karinamine

I thought it was a castle or something, but with the figure ya'll talking about I didn't see anything what his holding and I couldn't see well to even I look closely and pause it for awhile. That figure looks like xehnort (if that's how it's spell) and it did say something about a memory of him. I'm not sure if that's right or not, but I'm just telling myself how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back