• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

Right This is My 2nd ever Fanfiction so tell me what ive done good and what ive done bad ok? Just so youno im not Coping IceBlueWings with the whole "Them going to school thing.......and please tell me if ive like copied someone elses fanfiction with an Idea! Chapter One ~ The Meeting Sora...
  2. K

I need Help!

Can You help me?On Kingdom Hearts I just beat the dragon and now I have to beat Riku/Ansem and I just want to no like what level I should be on to beat him or HOW to beat him
  3. K

Fanfiction ► You Promised......

This my first ever fanfic so dont be too mean,and plz commant! Chapter 1:Remembering A girl around 15 with crimson hair was sitting on the Popou tree at Destiny Island.Her name was Kairi,she looked sad,she always looked sad now adays...Since Sora and Riku had left.She looked up too see the sun...
  4. K

Help!!!

In Deep jungle you have to fight this Green Moster,and I cant beat it,Can somone tell me how I can beat it?
  5. K

I need help

In Deep Jungle there's this gaint green monster,and I cant beat it,Can somone tell me somthing I can do to beat it?
Back