• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D3cca

Xigbar

At first when he fell off, I'm like, "Finally we see the end of this annoying dude." *gets to epilouge* "WHAT THE FREAKING HECK!!!! I STILL HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS GUY!!!!"
  2. D3cca

SPOILERS What is everyone's Favorite and Least Favourite Worlds?

I also loved the Marshmallow boss fight as well, that one is definitely one of my favorite boss fights. And I do agree on some of the maps looking the same, and I would have definitely loved to see more of Twilight Town.
  3. D3cca

Do You Think Anti-Aqua's Actions and Feelings Were Justified?

Personally, I can relate to the way she had felt in being trapped for so long in the Realm of Darkness, because I myself have went through times where I just felt lonely, abandoned, and everything that she was feeling. That was a few years ago that I experienced that, but even though its been...
  4. D3cca

Who else got emotional when (ending spoilers)

So, when I was watching it, I had seen Sora and Kairi holding hands, and I was so happy. I had a big smile on my face, my hands were clasped together, and thinking, "Finally! They finally got into a relationship! My ship has finally sailed!!" But then, when Sora just disappeared, my mouth just...
  5. D3cca

SPOILERS What is everyone's Favorite and Least Favourite Worlds?

I finished playing Kingdom Hearts 3 about threes day after I got it, and I've just been wondering what everyone's favorite and least favorite worlds, and why. My favorite world would have to be Pirates of the Caribbean/The Caribbean because the Pirates of the Caribbean has always been one of...
  6. D3cca

Your favourite bosses

I love fighting the 1000 Heartless Battle, Xemnas, and Axel
  7. D3cca

What is your favorite limit?

Re: What is favorite limit? My favorite limits are Sora and Riku's limit, Eternal Session, Soora's Trinity Limit, Simba's King's Pride limit, and all of Genie's limits.
  8. D3cca

Least Favorite Drive Form?

My least favorite id Sora's Limit Form. It's the only one that I don't have the lvl maxed out for.
  9. D3cca

Skateboard Glitch

Cool. I'll have to try that out.
  10. D3cca

Everyone's favorite and least favorite Disney Worlds in KHII?

My Favorite World would either have to be the Timeless River or the Pride Lands. My Least Favorite World would have to be Alantica, but my least favorite world that's playable would have to be Space Paranoids.
Back