• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SPOILERS What is everyone's Favorite and Least Favourite Worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

D3cca

I finished playing Kingdom Hearts 3 about threes day after I got it, and I've just been wondering what everyone's favorite and least favorite worlds, and why.

My favorite world would have to be Pirates of the Caribbean/The Caribbean because the Pirates of the Caribbean has always been one of my favorite Disney series, I also love pirates as well, and dream about adventures at sea all the time. My favorite part of the world would definitely be sailing the seas on The Leviathan.

My least favorite world is definitely Frozen/Arendelle, mainly because of them adding in Let it Go and Do You Want to Build a Snowman. Like, I was fine with the world, I liked it, until I got to the point where Elsa started singing Let It Go. Like, honestly, they could have left it out, it made me feel so childish. But it wasn't as bad as Do You Want to Build a Snowman. They definitely could have made it better by leaving out the last few lyrics that Anna had sang when she was sitting beside Sora, because when you think about it, theres no fitting meaning for that part of the song to be put in that part, because that part was sung after Elsa and Anna's parents had died, and it just didn't fit very well. I liked the first part of the song, it fit in because it was a flashback that Anna was having.

What are your favorite and least favorite worlds and why? I'd love to see your answers!

GonaldDoofy

Awards
I haven't finished the game yet (just got to San Fransokyo so can't comment on that world yet), but so far I also really liked the Caribbean, though I haven't yet taken time to explore all the individual islands and such. I thought the ship battles were pretty cool though and actually challenging compared to the core gameplay, the vulture heartless boss was pretty cool with the dogfighting mechanic, and the graphics were incredible, especially the one scene of Jack and Cutler Beckett making a deal in Beckett's ship, that legit almost looked like real life. I also really liked Toy Box for how unique the world design was, plus I love Toy Story and You've Got a Friend in Me as the field music made me so happy. Love the ending boss fight too even though it wasn't difficult, but the staging of it was just awesome. Olympus I also really enjoyed (only big drawback for me is not having a Hades boss fight and not having the Coliseum be available once you arrive in Olympus proper, hopefully that will be added as DLC). The story felt epic as you made your way along, and the whole world is just really pretty, especially all the golden architecture of Olympus. Thebes is also cool though and I dig the new field music there.

Agreed on Arendelle, definitely my least favorite world so far I'd say, environments were too samey and the songs were unnecessary. I did love the Marshmellow boss fight though, and having him as a party member was a really nice change of pace compared to most party members in the game, and I thought the ice labyrinth was a very cool diversion from the boring mountain areas (also the field music in the labyrinth is awesome). I'd also count 100 Acre Wood as my least favorite, but I can hardly even count it as a world at all based on how short it was. I did like the kinda cell-shaded graphics though, and the music is wonderful, and the mini-games weren't too bad I guess. Just seemed really pointless to even include at the end of the day though.

As for the rest, Monstropolis was cool and the story had a nice forward momentum, though I wasn't crazy about the same-ness of the areas. Same with Kingdom of Corona, too much forest I thought, though to be fair the environments are really pretty (the kingdom itself is gorgeous, just wish there'd been more to explore there). Same with Twilight Town, a gorgeous re-realization of the world that should have been larger and more relevant to the plot (maybe you go back after completing the Disney worlds though, idk).

D3cca

I also loved the Marshmallow boss fight as well, that one is definitely one of my favorite boss fights. And I do agree on some of the maps looking the same, and I would have definitely loved to see more of Twilight Town.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
My favorite would have to be Monstropolis.
I love monster Sora, the plot was cute, I always liked the Unversed, it had one of the (very) few boss fights that I found well-made, and it had a scene with my favorite boy Vanitas, so that's plus points already. It's not perfect, the design wasn't thaaat amazing (wished they'd done more with the doors), but still okay.

The more I had to come back for the platinum trophy, the more I started disliking Arendelle, unfortunately. Marshmallow as a team member still irks me because Elsa and/or Anna are right there, the ice labyrinth bores and confuses me, and the world is huge yet empty; everything looks the same. I didn't like the plot, either, it felt redundant and pointless, and I'm just generally disappointed with how they handled a world with so much potential.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Only world I didn't like was Corona. My favorites: Olympus, Arendelle, Monstropolis, The Caribbean.

des97

Awards
Favourite: Olympus. You can clearly see they put more effort on this world when compared to the others.
Least favourite: San Fransokyo. It's just a confusing big square.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Favorite world is The Caribbean. Mostly for its gorgeous environment and that fact that there are islands to explore after clearing the main story.

Least favorite are Arendelle and 100 Acre Woods. The latter being too small and short and the former having too many restrictions on the plot and characters.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Favorite: Monstropolis - I've ranted here several times about my history with Monster's Inc.

Least: 100 Acre Woods - mostly due to the fact that I expected a lot more from it, more mini game variety, more character interaction, because I figured it would be the last shebang for the book.

Graceful Schemer

If Disney-only, then Kingdom of Corona is definitely my favorite from the overall environment, Organization Member, Heartless, Nobody, layout, event fights, and final fight. Keyblade included.
Arendelle is a close second for pretty much the same reason. While I like Winter more than Corona's sunshine and flowers, I feel like Corona is better realized than Arendelle. I think only
Spoiler Spoiler Show
by a bit.

If all worlds included, my favorite is:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Favorite: Kingdom of Corona

Least favorite: Arendelle

Hopefully they fix what went wrong with Frozen, and do it right with Frozen 2.

Meow Wow

Awards
Favorite original and overall world (tagging to be safe): The Final World
Favorite Disney World: Monstropolis
Least favorite world overall: Arendelle
The one thing I did like about arendelle was the final boss of that world. I love the heartless design and the special attack with Marshmellow.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Least favorite world is Pirates of the Caribbean. I didn't like it because of the game play. I know it's staying loyal to the movie but, I could've done with less ship battles. And I also didn't like having to search for crabs as a means to move onto the next point; it felt more like a chore.

Favorite world is Tangled. I really enjoyed SDG being more involved with Rapunzel and Flynn Rider. Plus it was hilarious watching Rapunzel be at war with herself again. (I love this movie.) And the keyblade we get out of it is pretty powerful. (I personally haven't used it myself, but watching someone who has... it's not to be underestimated.) And simply exploring around and finding lucky emblems were a lot of fun to me.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Favourite: Olympus. You can clearly see they put more effort on this world when compared to the others.
Least favourite: San Fransokyo. It's just a confusing big square.

How ironic, my favourite is San Fransokyo, and my least favourite is Olympus. San Fransokyo has an original story going for it which works to its advantage, whilst Olympus does nothing with Meg as a character and silences Phil.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

I agree. It has so much more variety in its environments compared to the rest of the worlds and they did more with the Rock and Wind Titans than bosses in other worlds. Just the opening alone with the animation of Hades, the statues of Cloud/Terra/Auron, and the Titans rising out of their prison made a huge impression.

BH6 feels like the point at which the game starts to sputter out. At first, I thought the reason it was underwhelming to me was because I just don't like the movie.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I agree. It has so much more variety in its environments compared to the rest of the worlds and they did more with the Rock and Wind Titans than bosses in other worlds. Just the opening alone with the animation of Hades, the statues of Cloud/Terra/Auron, and the Titans rising out of their prison made a huge impression.

BH6 feels like the point at which the game starts to sputter out. At first, I thought the reason it was underwhelming to me was because I just don't like the movie.

Pretty much this. You jump into the world, plot happens, and you get the choice of either finishing it up, or try and get the collectables before that. Same thing happens in the Caribbean.

Back