• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your favourite bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyToNothing

Awards
Hi guys, now with KH, we always have at least 1 boss we HATE to fight...but what ones do you enjoy? This is just for KH2 bosses

I enjoy the 2nd Axel fight, Blizzard/Volcano Lord, Jafar, Sark/MCP, 1000 Heartless (I include it because of how epic it feels) Roxas and Xemnas 1.

How about you guys?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Xemnas is a ton of fun to fight, either because the music gets me more hyped than usual, or the battle is balanced just enough to be tough but not frustrating. I'll fight the Data battle just for fun from time to time.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
1. Demyx
2. Hydra
3. Larxene Data-Battle
4. Shan-Yu
5. Pete Timeless River

xD that was a joke list.

I have the same opinion as BlackOsprey for this one, lol. I also think that the Xaldin fight is inexplicably awesome, despite it being pretty difficult overall.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Phew, hard to say. I like the Orga Members for their music, but other than that, they really are a pain. And don't get me started on level 1...
The final boss fight is cool because of the interaction between Sora and Riku :3
And for some reason, I like the fight against Data Xaldin. Maybe because smashing him to the death with jump after he says "Where's da fun in diiis?" was kinda...relieving. :3

Emperor

Terra, or Lingering Will, if you prefer, is by far the best boss fight in KH2 - in my personal opinion, of course. He's just so re-playable to me. After him comes Final Form Xemnas, one because of the fight and two because of what he does during the end of the fight. After him there's Xaldin, and then Sephiroth. Sephiroth would be higher on the list, but after you get his first defeat out of the way - namely because you've died a good thousand times - he becomes rather standard in KH2. Hopefully they make him more like his KH1 variant in KH3. That version always gets me antsy when I face him.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
The Larxene Data Battle. Felt so good to kick her ass again :3

D3cca

I love fighting the 1000 Heartless Battle, Xemnas, and Axel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back