• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Ranking the Data Battles!

Why the f...ck does it take too long to Nomura to tell the amount of stats of the data bosses and Yozora?
  2. D

I think they're Nintendo Hard style hard (Specially Xion), they're frustrating, but not unfair. When I mean Nintendo Hard I mean't old-school hard.
  3. D

If only anyone would tell me thet stats these superbosses have... :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
  4. D

Who was the hardest organization XIII data fight for you?

I think that they have 87 of strength and 45 of defense just like the KH2FM Data battles.
  5. D

Who was the hardest organization XIII data fight for you?

Farming stat boosts before LimitCut episode will make the data battles easier? For example: Strength, Defense and Magic above 160.
  6. D

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

Will Fastpass Mode make the boss fights easier? Will Black Code Mode make boss fights harder?
  7. D

News ► Watch the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND TGS Trailer Now!

The Data Real Org. XIII is mega-awesome! I think I know what amount of strength and defense they will have, the same as the KHII Final Mix, that means 86 of strength and 51 of defense each. Oh boy I CAN'T WAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!
  8. D

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC

It's like Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix all over again.:cool:
  9. D

Superbosses

I always loved to fight these extra tough guys, along the Square Enix history there heve been these boss fights that are way tougher than the final boss and Kingdom Hearts is no exception, they're suposed to be superstrong and fast-paced, and most importantly STRATEGY BASED NOT LUCKY BASED...
  10. D

If that secret boss of the secret episode is poorly designed like the MF from BBS I throw myself out the window!:mad:
  11. D

I heard that they'll be extra battlegates with stronger versions of the bosses Sora and Co. already fought in all worlds in the game, just like what happened in Dream Drop Distance, same attack pattern, same behaviour, but stronger and with more HP. This is gonna be interesting...:sneaky: Also...
  12. D

I suppose they're not OHKO bosses like the Mysterious Figure from BBS, or else I would hate the franchise forever. Because I remember the UNBELIEVABLE effort and luck it took for me to defeat the Mysterious Figure (OMG I swear to god that i'll never fight him anymore!), some data Organization...
  13. D

When Kingdom Hearts becomes a Dark Souls

The critical mode is the hardest difficulty mode on the franchise (Specially if you do a level 1 playthrough) compared to standard mode and proud mode, the damage you received from enemies is doubled compared to proud mode and tripled compared to standard, and the damage you deal to your foes is...
  14. D

Who's your favorite waifu in Kingdom Hearts?

There are so many waifus on the series that it would be difficult to decide which one is my/your favorite waifu, but my first choice would be Aqua because she's strong and beautiful, my second choice would be Kairi because although she's not as strong as Aqua she is willing to protect the ones...
  15. D

Characters you feel sorry for.

Through the franchise we have seen lots and LOTS of characters, among them there are ones that makes you sheed a tear for them (Yes that includes the Organization XIII) due to their sad backstories and noble motivations even if that doesn't excuse their horrid actions (Yes I'm talking about you...
  16. D

Mysterious Figure troubles?

This is the result of poor design on an optional boss. While I love these secret boss fights of the franchise of how epic and challenging they are, they do NOT take that HP away (With a single hit that is) I mean look at the secret bosses on KH3D even on critical mode they don't take away all...
  17. D

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

I heard something about The Simpsons world in KH3! Is that true or it's nothing but a blatant joke?
  18. D

Will the accessories be back?

Almost all KH games (Except KHBBS and KHDDD) allows you to equip accessories such as rings and ribbons, and they were very helpfull specially when you're fighting against the optional bosses like Sephiroth and the Lingering Will, I just hope that the accessories will come back in KH3. The...
  19. D

Blue-Haired Doll ?

Just like what happened to the Storm Rider from KH2, the Storm Rider being a normal dragon before being corrupted and the Mysterious Onyx being an ordinary doll before being corrupted. I just hope that after she's defeated turns back to normal. :-(
  20. D

Mysterious Figure troubles?

I fought him with all characters in Beginner Mode at level 99 with Ultima Weapon and it wasn't so hellishly hard if you fight carefully, besides, with a single hit he toke a 1/4 of my entire health (Only with all HP boost), and it toke me less than 2 minutes and 15 seconds to kill him.
Back