Will the accessories be back?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Destinyislands88

Awards
Almost all KH games (Except KHBBS and KHDDD) allows you to equip accessories such as rings and ribbons, and they were very helpfull specially when you're fighting against the optional bosses like Sephiroth and the Lingering Will, I just hope that the accessories will come back in KH3. The ribbons are the best accessories because they boost your defense greatly, :cool: sweet... ¡Please accessories come back!

Launchpad

unwavering duck pilot
Awards
  • Disney Royalty
  • In the Grid
  • Plum Goofy
Considering Nomura is a man of traditions and is trying to put everything from 2 and 1 into 3, I'm sure both accessories and armor will return, especially since they're very easy to develop.

TheMostRad

Awards
Considering Nomura is a man of traditions and is trying to put everything from 2 and 1 into 3, I'm sure both accessories and armor will return, especially since they're very easy to develop.
Agreed! Ultimately, I see no reason why they wouldn't.

sephydark

Awards
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Final Fantasy VII PC
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
  • Anguis Union
It seems like KH3 is trying mainly to be a successor to 2, gameplay-wise, so I imagine that a lot of elements like accessories, armor, etc. are going to come back in this one. Especially since they've even been in a lot of the handheld games and one of the exceptions, DDD, replaces them with the Dream Eaters which behave similarly to equipment in terms of granting passives, I can't see any reason to think they're going to go away.

Zip

Bronze Member
Awards
I definitely want them too, however I have considered that the multiple equipped Keyblades might replace armor and accessories with each Keyblade granting different stat boosts and we have to combine them to best suit our combat styles. But here’s hoping the traditional system is in tact!

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
  • Final Fantasy Type-0
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
I definitely want them too, however I have considered that the multiple equipped Keyblades might replace armor and accessories with each Keyblade granting different stat boosts and we have to combine them to best suit our combat styles. But here’s hoping the traditional system is in tact!
You could already equip multiple keyblades in KH2 for drive forms so the menu would look pretty much the same with accessories and armor. Like Launchpad said, man of tradition lol.

xXFALORXx

Awards
I hope accessories an armor will return and this time they should actually be shown on Soras character model.
Anything else would'nt be up-to-date in my opinion.

Oracle Spockanort

the only villain on staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name
I definitely think accessories will return. KH3 feels like it really does want to combine the best of the handheld titles with the best of KH1/KH2.