• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Characters you feel sorry for.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Destinyislands88

Through the franchise we have seen lots and LOTS of characters, among them there are ones that makes you sheed a tear for them (Yes that includes the Organization XIII) due to their sad backstories and noble motivations even if that doesn't excuse their horrid actions (Yes I'm talking about you Mater Xehanort!), even the heroes, OMG what they have gone through, in the Toy Story world I can't help feeling sorry for the toys being possessed by those goddammed marionette heartless, specially the giant doll :´(
OK, which characters you feel sorry the most?

SoulXaldin

Awards
Aqua, Ven and Terra are truly tragic characters. It’s hard not to feel bad for them given their fates (but everybody knows that).

Askelon

Namine and Xion, as soon as the poor girls are born they are used as tools.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I feel bad for a certain redhead who was hyped up to be really important for the final clash and even received a Keyblade (which upset many fans), only for them to be jobbed completely and relished in a corner, utterly squandering their potential.

...huh.
I guess Kairi and Lea have more in common than I thought.

If we're talking bad guys, Vanitas' ending was a gigantic middle finger to anyone who liked him and hoped to see his character being fleshed out from "edgy bad boy".
Even if he does come back, doesn't really excuse his pathetic role in KH III.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Olaf. Possibly dumber than Sora and I didn't think that was possible.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
they're not characters but I feel bad for Bill Farmer and Tony Anselmo for having to come into work as tenured Disney voice actors and say things like "Marluxia" "Larxene" "Ventus failed to defeat Vanitas" "The Sora in the datascape dealt with hurt" "Is it safe inside Riku" and "Sora, it's Sephiroth"

Nobody warned them about the veritable shitstorm they signed up for.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
i mean they probably actually enjoy it because it's so wildly different from their usual voice work for the characters so at least it's a change of pace

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I agree, I can't speak for the men themselves obviously but I would think some variation could be fun. I know plenty of voice actors that like doing "silly" lines so maybe they rank among them, though it's a soft maybe.

Also, I am fully aware he's a literal giant of animation and such belonging to one of the biggest corporations on Earth, but you're still voicing Donald Duck doing Donald Duck stuff. I'm not sure how high can you set that horse.

Back