• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Org. XIII's Last Supper

ok, long time ago i heard someone came up with a pic of the Last Supper, you know, by Da Vinci but with organization XIII members in it instead of jesus and his diciples. Any of you have it? Or maybe know where i could find that because i've looked everywhere and it continues to elude my grasp...
  2. P

How to struggle

There should be a small bulliten board thing beside the struggle dude, upon examination it should ask: "Participate in the struggle battle?" Answer yes, then battle Hayner over and over until the next person is available, rinse and repeat. Eventually Seifer will be available to fight. ~Oh, and...
  3. P

Fanfiction ► Light and Dark Unite

"Suddenly, he jumped up from his seat and hit his head on the ceiling of the ship" XDDD omg, that chappy was both funny, and kewl!! don't update to fast ok? when ppl. rush a story, it get's ugly. lol xD
  4. P

"abstract crap" XDDDD =D i liked it, lots of conversation and intensity. XD can't wait for the next one (not rushing u this time) =)
  5. P

Fanfiction ► Narcissus *plz. read!!*

this thing has like a million views, but no posts....what the crap.
  6. P

okay, i got a PM from ^ you know who up there XD ^ and decided to pop in, i'm really grounded right now, i just get on really fast to check my Pm's, mail and all that junk. *reads fic*.....ooooh i like it! ^-^ really interesting subject darkness and light.. Update soon, i want to hear more. and...
  7. P

Chapter III Sheherezade huh? 'Hey what's going on in here? What fell?' a voice said. 'A lot of stuff fell. We found this girl, Shera-sha-naga,…err… what's your name again?' asked Kyt. 'Sheherezade.' she said. 'Yeah what she said, we found her in the Dead Forest, like a few hours ago all cut...
  8. P

Fanfiction ► It doesn't matter since nothing you will say, nothing you will do, will change it

XD there were some funny parts so XD. Can i ask u something?? Does Tidus ever come back in this? <3 that would be kewl if he did. but if not it's ok, if it'll mess up the story. i cried so hard at the end of FF-X ;________;
  9. P

Fanfiction ► It doesn't matter since nothing you will say, nothing you will do, will change it

Whew! This is huge, I'll have to read the rest of it tomorrow or something cuz i gtg, but it's a really good story so far. ^^ update soon. or i will keel u! =D
  10. P

Secret Ultima Weapon Abilities

All you people that are saying it probably doesn't have it cuz i have the guide or, it doesn't say it in wherever or whatever, i wouldn't say anything until u have atleast experimented with it. I mean it says it in the title, "Secret" abilities. Emphasis on the 'secret' part.
  11. P

Yeah, that's what i'm gonna do. Might as well do it with some of the other weapons as well, see if they have any powers.
  12. P

'Secret' Ultima weapon abilities, which means, the game doesn't just list them in the description of the weapon. But who know's? maybe it doesn't. *shrugs* i'll have to test it out some more.
  13. P

wow, this sounds interesting, i;ve never thought about those possibilities before, i'm gonna go experiment with this *runs off to play KH* you could use the extra AP for something else
  14. P

i told u it was better. i'm gonna have to do some work on ch 3 though. but is ok.
  15. P

Chapter II Recovery 'Hey Altus, what's that?' 'What's what?' 'That, over there, under the huge tree.' 'It looks like…it looks like, a BODY!' 'A body?, lets go see if they need help!' And so they ran from where they stood over to the body in question. 'Man if whoever's over there is...
  16. P

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

Before an actual release date was released, i was like: We're all gonna die by the time KH2 is released!! In advance, i have planned my funeral, if any of u are there, plz. put my PS2, KH, and KH2, and all the Final Fantasy's in my coffin kay? XD *And Halo 2, go ahead and throw some extra...
  17. P

-_________________- well i guess not. should i just post ch2? and make up some characters myself? i have to warn u though, i'm not that creative, like slink here. I like chapter 2 though, it gets way better, ch 1 was kind of corny to me, i'm telling u, nobody really likes this fic.
  18. P

oops! i need to fix that! srry!!
  19. P

what are you talking about? you can NEVER be too creative! *cough*slink*cough*
Back