• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Tempo

roxas dual-wielding in kh3

hey gamers can you remind me of something lore related? is it Canon that roxas can still dualwield in kh3 bc "he has his own heart and his simulation self's heart", or something like that??? like did nomura officially state that in an ultimania or some other interview, or is there some other...
  2. Tempo

About the χ-Blade

Soooo, it's weird to everyone else that the χ-Blade hasn't been mentioned by anyone, anywhere, at any point in KHχ KHuχ or KHχBC at all, ever. Right??? Like. that's reeeeally weird, right? BBS onwards it's The Holiest Of Relics and people have repeatedly suffered and died over it, it's talked...
  3. Tempo

about the soundtrack reorchestrations

hey folks, i need some clarification. the soundtracks for 1.5 and 2.5 were remastered from their original counterparts, i know that much. but i've been finding conflicting claims recently that KH1FM HD's soundtrack was not just remastered, but fully reorchestrated, meaning it got the same...
  4. Tempo

birth by sleep ultimania - mystery room

I was mulling over the Birth by Sleep Ultimania and came across an image of this room. I don't remember or recognise it from anywhere in the game at all. It's specifically located in the "minigames" section of the Ultimania, leading me to believe it's perhaps somewhere from the Mirage Arena...
  5. Tempo

KINGDOM HEARTS TIMELINE - Episode 68

In case people somehow weren't aware, Everglow has been working on a massive project to place all of the Kingdom Hearts scenes in proper chronological order, going to an absolutely ridiculous amount of detail, and it's wonderful. Every so often the editing reaches a new level of quality, and...
  6. Tempo

"Kingdom Hearts: Chonology" vs. "KINGDOM HEARTS TIMELINE"

(obligatory "hope this is the right forum" "hope no-one's posted about this yet" "hope it's not against any guidelines" disclaimer) I was wondering what people's thoughts were on the KH-Vids "Kingdom Hearts: Chronology" series, and Everglow's own "KINGDOM HEARTS TIMELINE" project. Not...
Back