• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Yozora, Sora, and another Sora

I was just rewatching the scene where Yozora and Sora meet. I don't know if this theory had been posted, but here goes: First, Yozora mentions he looks different. He's familiar with body and hearts changing, probably memories too, to an extent. Second, when our Sora identifies himself, Yozora...
  2. N

Quality music

One thing I have always adored about Kingdom Hearts is the quality of music. I have more songs from this series than any other game series, band, or any other creator of music. I'm always up for listening to the songs, as well as remixes, remasters, and new imaginings. Yesterday I stumbled...
  3. N

Thirteen Lights, Seven Darknesses

This is an idea I’ve had for a long time, and I was curious what you guys think of it. I’ve looked on several pages and I don’t believe I’ve seen a theory such as this before. If I missed it, I apologize. Anyway, this is my theory of how there will be thirteen lights and seven darknesses...
Back