• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Quality music

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nanelle

Awards
One thing I have always adored about Kingdom Hearts is the quality of music. I have more songs from this series than any other game series, band, or any other creator of music. I'm always up for listening to the songs, as well as remixes, remasters, and new imaginings. Yesterday I stumbled across this album buy Rozen and Revan. It often takes me quite some time before I'm willing to put any money down for buying songs, but in this case I made an exception because of the ridiculously high quality that went into so much of this album.
Because we all love this series I thought you guys might be interested in listening as well.
Have fun!