• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Arcana-Key

Destati -- Master List

So, on the off chance that I never finish this quartet of stories, I decided to make a thread filled with all of my notes. Mind, these were rough concepts at the time of prototypical sort of things that can, will, and often do get changed ; think of it like variable lore, or a dump of headcanon...
  2. Arcana-Key

EXTREME EXCITEMENT

RELEASE DATE - GUY IN A ROBE AQUA'S NEW FACE. TERRA HALLUCINATING - EMPHERMA'S ENGLISH VOICE. All of these things make me so excited y'all, you don't even understand. I wanna know everything about Aqua, and the game looks amazing and it's so colorful and the cinematic h o h I just woke...
  3. Arcana-Key

The Character thread of Character-ness.

A place where we all share our OC's! I have like, so many and I absolutely adore gushing about them, so if you guys have any that you'd love to share - art wise, or story wise, I'd hope that this thread'd be the place Even if I'm not entirely sure of it being a great idea. But I've been looking...
  4. Arcana-Key

Not so Fantastical Fiction

Where the rest of my non-Kingdom Hearts related writing goes. Stuff like fanfiction, original fiction, and musing goes. I'll be updating this with character information too, possibly! The first bit is actually of like - my one original character not tied to any setting, aptly named Typhon...
  5. Arcana-Key

Fanfiction ► Recordatio

An apology for taking forever and a half to update Destati - in the time that I don't, I'll be trying to update this forum with snippets of writing done by either myself or my co-writer as supplementary material for the universe! As a warning, there will be spoilers, but some of these are either...
  6. Arcana-Key

I totally forgot--

To introduce myself! I'm terrible, I know, starting threads without even doing an introduction. ;w; I've been pondering joining this site for a while now, and I've been a huge fan of KH for as long as I can remember! I love to RP, and read, and write-- though you're more liable to see me write...
  7. Arcana-Key

Destati Character Art

Art for our protagonists of this silly fanfiction located here ; generally I'll update this gallery when new worlds are released. Most of this art has been commissioned or traded by myself or by my friends! Please don't use them ;n; As it stands, I'll be posting a variety of art over the...
  8. Arcana-Key

Fanfiction ► Destati

A Project covering a protagonist several thousand years post KH2 ; primarily revolving around several thematic elements such as fate and destiny, self-actualization, and growth. While I originally intended for this to be a long-term project covering two or three stories, I decided to write it in...
Back