• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destati -- Master List

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcana-Key

Awards
So, on the off chance that I never finish this quartet of stories, I decided to make a thread filled with all of my notes. Mind, these were rough concepts at the time of prototypical sort of things that can, will, and often do get changed ; think of it like variable lore, or a dump of headcanon on the finer mechanics of the Destativerse. Things like the more supernatural of the Keyblade will definitely remain in place, and-- uh. Well, that's about it, really. Since I did this before looking at Chi lore, there's a lot that contradicts canon, or could be plausible, up to a certain point.

Long, long ago . . . beyond the bend of time, there was an World filled with Darkness. From this Darkness, came Light, and from this Light, many Worlds were born, beginning an Era of Peace and Prosperity amongst the denizens born onto this 'World'. It is said that during this period of time, humans were without Darkness in their Hearts, and Supreme Happiness was the only thing that they came to understand.

The Children of this Light worshipped the source of Light for their World ; Kingdom Hearts, the Legendary Heart of the Worlds, was said to hold Dominion amongst all the Worlds, and the key that protected it - the χblade. It was believed that as long as these two items existed, the realm would be bathed beneath the eternal light, so long as they kept these artifacts close to their Hearts. In an attempt to further grow closer to the χblade and Kingdom Hearts, Humans replicated the item in the form of mysterious weapons known as the Keyblade -- peculiar weapons given life through the Hearts of those whom drew upon their power.

However, the greatest Light could hide even the darkest of shadows.

She was born well after man sought to stir the Great Keyblade Wars of yore for a second time ; a thousand years had passed since a young Hero had sought to restore the balance of the Worlds, and in that time, the denizens of the realm of Light knew peace. Though her life was once ordinary, and dare she say it - mundane, it underwent turbulent change once her world was swallowed by Darkness.

With the words facing calamity once more, it was up to a bearer of the key to be selected once more ; and it is only with allies, that she will face enemies obscured in Darkness and blinded by Light.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Arcana-Key

Awards

[h=2]General Questions[/h]
How does Suihei have the Keyblade? What is her mastery of it?

+ This is actually a question that's been on my mind for the longest time. How does Suihei get the Keyblade, if there are neither bearers, nor wielders by the time that she's born? The answer lies in a if you squint you'll miss it sort of thing. Backstory wise, around a few centuries after the Dark Seeker saga, the realms were in a complete state of Light ; there was no Darkness to speak of. Only a golden age that heralded a stretch of peace for the Realm of Light.

+ When Seria began her experiments following Xehanort's notes and constructing the Mammon Machine in an attempt to pierce through the barriers between both the Realm of Light, the Realm-Between, and the Realm of Darkness, the Worlds themselves began to seek out a new champion in an attempt to rectify the issue. Suihei was marked for the potential to wield the Keyblade at the age of seven or so, if only because she holds a Heart that resonated with the needs of the Realms. She only Awakened a few days prior to Twilight Town being swallowed by Darkness, and Summoned it on that night of fate when she prayed for anything to help her fight the Heartless.

+ Basically, she's a rare case of not requiring a Master to get a Keyblade, for the Keyblade chose her itself over the course of her journey. If she hadn't proven herself worthy of bearing it, then it would've never returned to her again once the Balance returned to the status quo.

+ She will more than likely never attain Mastery Rank, because I don't think anyone is around to give her a Mark of Mastery exam. She might grow into the potential of a master, though.

What is her connection to Sora?

+ Apparently, plenty of people have presumed that Suihei is either a direct descendant of Sora, some several thousand years down the line ( based on minor personality quirks, her Act 2 attire, the similar circumstances ), or oddly enough a Replica project. While either would certainly make for an entertaining scenario, neither are true. The actual answer ( both long, and short ) is that she bears Sora's will. What does that entail? At its core, it's a superficial attachment, a glossy way of saying 'she holds the ability to connect Hearts, not unlike Sora. Beyond these remarkable similarities, they have little to no connection with one another. While Sora fights for his friends and an opportunity for people to be their own person, Suihei holds a more family-oriented personality, and ( at least initially ) carried a conflicting set of emotions towards helping others.

Does her trio have a name?

Like the 'Organization trio' the 'Island Trio' and the 'Wayfinder Trio', Suihei's group ( consisting of herself, Noxic, and Nyx ) does have a name. We just haven't come up with one yet. However, they do follow the theme of ' Light ( Suihei ), Darkness ( Noxic ), and Mu, or Nothing ( Nyx )'. They also follow the thematic element of 'Twilight' when all three are put together, the theme of 'Nothing' and 'Something' when comparing their state of existence, the 'Heart' ( Suihei ) , 'Body' ( Noxic ) , and 'Soul' ( Nyx ) when glancing at the most relevant traits of their personage.

So with all these themes, it's kinda hard to decide, haha-

What about their actual names? Do those follow a theme?

+ Of course! It's actually pretty interesting, from what I can understand. Her full name is actually Suiheisen, written as 水平線 - when translated, I do believe that it means 'Horizon', as does the word Chiheisen. The difference between the two, however, is 'Suiheisen' is, in particular, the Horizon one would get when facing the water, and Chiheisen would be the Horizon one would get when facing the land. The Horizon is where the 'Earth', 'Ocean', and 'Sky', meet, which plays into the naming theme that seems to be popular amongst a few of the trios in Kingdom Hearts.

+ Nyx is the primordial goddess of Night in Grecian Mythology, said to be so beautiful and powerful, that even Zeus feared her - I have no idea why he chose that name. Noir is a genre of crime film or fiction characterized by cynicism, fatalism, and moral ambiguity. From what I can glean, Nyx deals with both moral ambiguity as a Nobody, and, as a Somebody, held an incredibly fatalistic view on things. If we wanted to glamorize the name, it would loosely play along the theme of 'A crime of the night', possibly alluding to his nature as a Somebody. Once again, this is all speculation, so don't mind me.

+ However, Noxic is derived from the Latin word 'Nox', which also translates into 'Night'. From what I can understand, Nox revolves around the theme having a little 'light' remaining in his Heart that he clings onto with an almost religious fervor. A quote by his own lips is -
‘I will love the Light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the Darkness for it shows me the stars.’ - which plays along with both himself, as a character, and toys around with the motif of stars, the Light in the deepest Darkness, and the fact that not all things that come from the Darkness are necessarily evil.

How does she visit Worlds with immediate sequels if Sora has already been there?

+ This question is one that actually gave me a few headscratchers. On the off chance that you didn't know, Suihei, Noxic, and Nyx end up visiting the Pride Lands somewhere along the lines of their second adventure as a group - and, on the other end of the spectrum, meet with Merlin in a world based on 'Sword and the Stone'. How is this possible, if Sora has already met these people, or have visited the inhabitants of these Worlds? Wouldn't they see a resemblance, or recognize the Keyblade? The simple explanation that I came up with would be... that time, in different Worlds, flow differently. They may have a similar flow, but some Worlds move on a faster or slower stream than the rest. This would explain the technological differences in many Worlds, ie ; original worlds in comparison to the worlds based on Disney. My general rule of thumb, however, is that Worlds not based on Disney properties ( ie ; Destiny Islands / Radiant Garden / Twilight Town / Land of Departure ) all flow on the same branch of time. 1000 years can be 4, in another World, and 4 years can be several thousand to others. I actually have no idea if that's canon compliant, though-

How did she, Noxic, and Nyx meet?

+ I believe that I briefly covered it in the timeline ; which is- spoileriffic, so I may get tuck that away sooner, rather than later. A basic explanation would be that, they quite literally ran into one another in Twilight Town. Suihei, exploring the Second District to both get a feel of the Keyblade, and refine her rusty swordplay skills, ended up attracting a lot more than she could chew. Nyx, being the anomaly that he is, attracted Heartless attempting to return the empty vessel that was his body back to the Dark- and Noxic, having a Heart on the cusp of Darkness, had Heartless attempting to snuff out the last bit of light that remained. You could say it was fate, or you could say it was luck, but either way, the three of them ended up banding together in order to fend off both a swarm of Heartless, and a Guard Armor. Stereotypical, I know.They eventually decided that it was for the best to travel with one another once Noxic and Nyx learned of Suihei having a gummi ship in the process of being repaired, lined up. I could go into a lot more detail about how they didn't trust one another at first, and how they really grated on the other's nerves, but that's entirely speculation. 'w'

Which Final Fantasy character is she closest to?

Of the few Final Fantasy characters that she knows ( Lightning, Vincent, Balthier ( and co ) , Rydia, Vanille, Serah, Celes and Terra ) - along with the denizens of Gaia ( FF9 World ), Suihei would have to say that she's closest to Rydia, followed shortly by Vanille and Serah. She finds all three of their demeanors to be pleasant enough to be around.

What's up with Ultimecia?

+ She's a Sorceress that desires power, and the Keyblade is a known shortcut to power. Like Sora's encounter with Sephiroth, Suihei originally met her in Olympus Coliseum, where she attempted to draw the young woman into a plot involving a compression of time to crash all the Worlds into a state of stasis. This, along with her desire to absorb all of the power of incredible mages across the Worlds, caused her to lock her sights on Suihei, no matter how briefly.

I actually alluded to her hailing from a World of 's creation, the Isles of Eden, in that character sheet.

Who is Duke Oswald?

+ Distant nobility of Disney Castle ( Mickey's brother, if you have to know ), the former Mayor of Disney Town, and the current defender of the Wasteland. He was formerly a candidate of apprenticeship beneath Yen Sid, but got trapped in the Wasteland and was forgotten over time. Because of this, he was initially embittered. Suihei, Noxic, and Nyx eventually assisted him ( along with a younger Mickey, though neither had a clue ) in reclaiming, and repairing the Wasteland to its natural state. Occassionaly he provides assistance to Suihei by way of charm, but otherwise remains in his own World.

Her favorite adventure?

+
She holds a fondness for her adventures in Atlantis, with Kida and Milo. However, she's generally had nothing unpleasant to say about most of her adventures across the Worlds. She's greatly enjoyed making friends and growing as a person along the way, anyhow.

Would Time Travel be an option?
Dubious at best ; with the revelation of the Book of Prophecy, however, it has come up once or twice in conversations between a friend and I. The armored figure that she eventually faces, does, in fact, hail from the future, and the Book of Prophecy did in fact, play a role in that clash. But if you mean traveling back to the past to interact with Sora and co. No. Never outside of Roleplay-

I've heard Seria mentioned a few times, who is she? Does she have any connection to Xehanort?

Seria is the primary antagonist of Act I ; a former scientist from Radiant Garden, who wished to delve into the secrets of the Heart, Keys, and knowledge of the 'Promised Land', Kingdom Hearts, with the assistance of her close friend, and questionably-questionable lover. She has no connection to Xehanort beyond using his notes as the basis of her thesis, and eventually created a Machine meant to pierce through the realms, known as the Mammon Machine, in an attempt to dig into Kingdom Hearts to find the Heart of the one she cared for most. While her motives are meant to be sympathetic, her lack of control, callous disregard for life ( ie ; she refers to Noxic as a Puppet / Failure ) and intense bitterness is meant to be a lasting mark of the character. Her fate at the end of Act I is left suspended in the air, though Noxic, Nyx, and Suihei believed that she was engulfed by the deepest depths of Darkness.

How did Suihei's body remain in a state of sleep, if her Heart went into Nyx?

It was a sort of temporary thing. Look at Kairi and Sora, or Ventus and Sora for a template of this. Because her Heart was not swallowed by Darkness ( though it was tainted by it when it was briefly exposed to saturation of Darkness in the Realm of Darkness ), she did not create a Nobody, nor became a Heartless. Think of it as comatose - the abrupt leap from one vessel to another caused her memories to be scattered all over the place, and required a year of sleep to both find a solution beneath the guidance of a mysterious benefactor known as Lucina. This meant that her memories were slowly filtered back in, and her Heart slowly returned back to her body, Suihei's "soul" was left in a Virtual Reality until they could find a way to remove her Heart from Nyx's body.

[h=2]On The 'Age of Fairytales' Saga ;[/h]And who is Lucina? What is her role in all of this?

Lucina is a very, very distant ancestor of Suihei, one of the original inhabitants of The World ( known as Daybreak Town ) and a veteran of the Keyblade Wars. A brilliant scientist, she was originally an apprentice of Eamon, but gathered an opposing view of his when he attempted to seize the power of Kingdom Hearts and overflow the realm with Darkness. She was a member of the Unicornis Faction, and The Order of Light, and her spirit remains in the mansion of Twilight Town, dormant for many, many years. She only briefly stirred to stand guard over Suihei's slumbering body in the one year she slept whilst Noxic and Nyx were off attempting to get a solution to removing her Heart from Nyx's body without the Keyblade.

What about Sousei?

Sousei ( despite the name and all ) is merely a Keyblade wielder that hailed from Daybreak Town, and formerly Lucina's best friend / love interest. He perished in the Final Battle of the Keyblade War that fractured the World as it was, and turned Daybreak Town into the Keyblade Graveyard as a result of this final conflict. Unlike Lucina, he was a part of the Leopardis Faction.

And who the heck Eamon?

Prior to discovering the 'Xehanort is a reincarnation of the sixth Foreteller' incident, I'd come up with something along a similar vein. 'Eamon' is an entity that played a major role in the First Keyblade War, and is an anagram of 'No Name', sans the extra 'N'. Originally I contemplated making him someone that regularly jacked bodies, and eventually stole the body of a young Xehanort in an attempt to catalyze a second Keyblade War. It should be noted that this is a really bad theory, and will more than likely be revised some day in the future.

[h=2]What are Soulless? And what is the Order of Light?[/h]
Answered the first in the Timeline ;

+ Nearly 1950 years prior to the start of Destati, Keybearers began to go on a rapid decline. The apprentices of the Keyblade Masters that helped fend Xehanort off proved remarkably inadequate in providing proper protection to the Land of Departure ( restored by Aqua ), and their apprentices brewed with infighting, candidates never undergoing the process of Awakening, and the overall number of Keybearers going on a rapid decline. The Scientists of Radiant Garden, seeking alternatives to the ever-rarer Keybearer, looked to the Legends surrounding the
χBlade in order to garner some form of a solution in defending themselves from the forces of Darkness. At the annotations born from the Seven Princesses of Heart, they attempt to create artificial beings of Pure Light. These beings lack the Souls, which provide the 'logical', 'thoughtful' reasoning behind the otherwise wild emotions of the Heart. Thus, the Soulless, artificial beings born of pure Light, are born from this attempt.

+ The Order of Light ( not to be mistaken for the original Order of Light following the Keyblade War ) are seven Soulless that sit at the upper echelon of control when it comes to the Soulless. They are artificial beings meant to originally act as a failsafe in case the remaining Keybearers died, but somewhere along the process of their creation, they became defunct and incredibly zealous towards entities with darkness in their Hearts. Unfortunately this accounted for nearly every person in the known Multiverse.

The members are as follows ;

1 ;
Iustitia- The original Soulless, and the de facto Leader of The Order of Light. He holds an incredible grasp over Light, swordplay, and ethereal weapons constructed from scouring force. His serving Soulless are Paladins, and Juggernaut.

2 ; Industria - Second in command ; he fights with a sword and shield. His serving Soulless are Crusaders.

3 ; Preta - Third in command ; he holds an incredible grasp on Magic, and acts as the tactician of The Order. His weapon of choice is a lance. His serving Soulless are Acolytes, who share a similar ability in turning invisible, and creating replicas.

4 ; Castita - A female assassin that utilizes handguns. Her serving soulless are Zealots. An incredibly fast subvariant of Fanatic that warp around the battlefield to perform sneak attacks. She is often partnered with Caritas.

5 ; Caritas - A female Soulless that utilizes martial arts. Her weapons are gauntlets and greaves. Her serving Soulless are Fanatics, Soulless that prove remarkably adept at using their cumbersome greaves to cause significant damage, along with bursts of Light and thunder. She is often partnered with Castita.

6 ; Patien - A Soulless that utilizes Chakram and Holy fires in order to surround, and incinerate targets. His serving Soulless are Bishops, which are creature that frequently sink into the ground and grasp targets so Patien can gather easier kills.

7 ; Benevole - Scout, and weakest of The Order. He fights with a whip. He guides the peculiar Martyr, which serves no direct purpose beyond sacrificing itself to call forward more allies, and Prism, the most basic of Soulless.
How does she have the Keyblade? What is her mastery of it?

+ This is actually a question that's been on my mind for the longest time. How does Suihei get the Keyblade, if there are neither bearers, nor wielders by the time that she's born? The answer lies in a if you squint you'll miss it sort of thing. Backstory wise, around , the realms were in a complete state of Light ; there was no Darkness to speak of. Only a golden age that heralded a stretch of peace for the Realm of Light.

+ When Seria began her experiments following Xehanort's notes and constructing the Mammon Machine in an attempt to pierce through the barriers between both the Realm of Light, the Realm-Between, and the Realm of Darkness, the Worlds themselves began to seek out a new champion in an attempt to rectify the issue. Suihei was marked for the potential to wield the Keyblade at the age of seven or so, if only because she holds a Heart that resonated with the needs of the Realms. She only Awakened a few days prior to Twilight Town being swallowed by Darkness, and Summoned it on that night of fate when she prayed for anything to help her fight the Heartless.

+ Basically, she's a rare case of not requiring a Master to get a Keyblade, for the Keyblade chose her itself over the course of her journey. If she hadn't proven herself worthy of bearing it, then it would've never returned to her again once the Balance returned to the status quo.

+ She will more than likely never attain Mastery Rank, because I don't think anyone is around to give her a Mark of Mastery exam. She might grow into the potential of a master, though.

+ Apparently, plenty of people have presumed that Suihei is either a direct descendant of Sora, some several thousand years down the line ( based on minor personality quirks, her Act 2 attire, the similar circumstances ), or oddly enough a Replica project. While either would certainly make for an entertaining scenario, neither are true. The actual answer ( both long, and short ) is that she bears Sora's will. What does that entail? At its core, it's a superficial attachment, a glossy way of saying 'she holds the ability to connect Hearts, not unlike Sora. Beyond these remarkable similarities, they have little to no connection with one another. While Sora fights for his friends and an opportunity for people to be their own person, Suihei holds a more family-oriented personality, and ( at least initially ) carried a conflicting set of emotions towards helping others.

Like the 'Organization trio' the 'Island Trio' and the 'Wayfinder Trio', Suihei's group ( consisting of herself, Noxic, and Nyx ) does have a name. We just haven't come up with one yet. However, they do follow the theme of ' Light ( Suihei ), Darkness ( Noxic ), and Mu, or Nothing ( Nyx )'. They also follow the thematic element of 'Twilight' when all three are put together, the theme of 'Nothing' and 'Something' when comparing their state of existence, the 'Heart' ( Suihei ) , 'Body' ( Noxic ) , and 'Soul' ( Nyx ) when glancing at the most relevant traits of their personage.

+ Of course! It's actually pretty interesting, from what I can understand. Her full name is actually Suiheisen, written as 水平線 - when translated, I do believe that it means 'Horizon', as does the word Chiheisen. The difference between the two, however, is 'Suiheisen' is, in particular, the Horizon one would get when facing the water, and Chiheisen would be the Horizon one would get when facing the land. The Horizon is where the 'Earth', 'Ocean', and 'Sky', meet, which plays into the naming theme that seems to be popular amongst a few of the trios in Kingdom Hearts.

+ Nyx is the primordial goddess of Night in Grecian Mythology, said to be so beautiful and powerful, that even Zeus feared her - I have no idea why he chose that name. Noir is a genre of crime film or fiction characterized by cynicism, fatalism, and moral ambiguity. From what I can glean, Nyx deals with both moral ambiguity as a Nobody, and, as a Somebody, held an incredibly fatalistic view on things. If we wanted to glamorize the name, it would loosely play along the theme of 'A crime of the night', possibly alluding to his nature as a Somebody. Once again, this is all speculation, so don't mind me.

+ However, Noxic is derived from the Latin word 'Nox', which also translates into 'Night'. From what I can understand, Nox revolves around the theme having a little 'light' remaining in his Heart that he clings onto with an almost religious fervor. A quote by his own lips is -
‘I will love the Light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the Darkness for it shows me the stars.’ - which plays along with both himself, as a character, and toys around with the motif of stars, the Light in the deepest Darkness, and the fact that not all things that come from the Darkness are necessarily evil.

How does she visit Worlds with immediate sequels if Sora has already been there?

+ This question is one that actually gave me a few headscratchers. On the off chance that you didn't know, Suihei, Noxic, and Nyx end up visiting the Pride Lands somewhere along the lines of their second adventure as a group - and, on the other end of the spectrum, meet with Merlin in a world based on 'Sword and the Stone'. How is this possible, if Sora has already met these people, or have visited the inhabitants of these Worlds? Wouldn't they see a resemblance, or recognize the Keyblade? The simple explanation that I came up with would be... that time, in different Worlds, flow differently. They may have a similar flow, but some Worlds move on a faster or slower stream than the rest. This would explain the technological differences in many Worlds, ie ; original worlds in comparison to the worlds based on Disney. My general rule of thumb, however, is that Worlds not based on Disney properties ( ie ; Destiny Islands / Radiant Garden / Twilight Town / Land of Departure ) all flow on the same branch of time. 1000 years can be 4, in another World, and 4 years can be several thousand to others. I actually have no idea if that's canon compliant, though-

+ I believe that I briefly covered it in the timeline ; which is- spoileriffic, so I may get tuck that away sooner, rather than later. A basic explanation would be that, they quite literally ran into one another in Twilight Town. Suihei, exploring the Second District to both get a feel of the Keyblade, and refine her rusty swordplay skills, ended up attracting a lot more than she could chew. Nyx, being the anomaly that he is, attracted Heartless attempting to return the empty vessel that was his body back to the Dark- and Noxic, having a Heart on the cusp of Darkness, had Heartless attempting to snuff out the last bit of light that remained. You could say it was fate, or you could say it was luck, but either way, the three of them ended up banding together in order to fend off both a swarm of Heartless, and a Guard Armor. Stereotypical, I know.They eventually decided that it was for the best to travel with one another once Noxic and Nyx learned of Suihei having a gummi ship in the process of being repaired, lined up. I could go into a lot more detail about how they didn't trust one another at first, and how they really grated on the other's nerves, but that's entirely speculation. 'w'

Of the few Final Fantasy characters that she knows ( Lightning, Vincent, Balthier ( and co ) , Rydia, Vanille, Serah, Celes and Terra ) - along with the denizens of Gaia ( FF9 World ), Suihei would have to say that she's closest to Rydia, followed shortly by Vanille and Serah. She finds all three of their demeanors to be pleasant enough to be around.

+ She's a Sorceress that desires power, and the Keyblade is a known shortcut to power. Like Sora's encounter with Sephiroth, Suihei originally met her in Olympus Coliseum, where she attempted to draw the young woman into a plot involving a compression of time to crash all the Worlds into a state of stasis. This, along with her desire to absorb all of the power of incredible mages across the Worlds, caused her to lock her sights on Suihei, no matter how briefly.

I actually alluded to her hailing from a World of 's creation, the Isles of Eden, in that character sheet.

Who is Duke Oswald?

+ Distant nobility of Disney Castle ( Mickey's brother, if you have to know ), the former Mayor of Disney Town, and the current defender of the Wasteland. He was formerly a candidate of apprenticeship beneath Yen Sid, but got trapped in the Wasteland and was forgotten over time. Because of this, he was initially embittered. Suihei, Noxic, and Nyx eventually assisted him ( along with a younger Mickey, though neither had a clue ) in reclaiming, and repairing the Wasteland to its natural state. Occassionaly he provides assistance to Suihei by way of charm, but otherwise remains in his own World.

Her favorite adventure?

+
She holds a fondness for her adventures in Atlantis, with Kida and Milo. However, she's generally had nothing unpleasant to say about most of her adventures across the Worlds. She's greatly enjoyed making friends and growing as a person along the way, anyhow.

Dubious at best ; with the revelation of the Book of Prophecy, however, it has come up once or twice in conversations between a friend and I. The armored figure that she eventually faces, does, in fact, hail from the future, and the Book of Prophecy did in fact, play a role in that clash. But if you mean traveling back to the past to interact with Sora and co. No. Never outside of Roleplay-

I've heard Seria mentioned a few times, who is she? Does she have any connection to Xehanort?

Seria is the primary antagonist of Act I ; a former scientist from Radiant Garden, who wished to delve into the secrets of the Heart, Keys, and knowledge of the 'Promised Land', Kingdom Hearts, with the assistance of her close friend, and questionably-questionable lover. She has no connection to Xehanort beyond using his notes as the basis of her thesis, and eventually created a Machine meant to pierce through the realms, known as the Mammon Machine, in an attempt to dig into Kingdom Hearts to find the Heart of the one she cared for most. While her motives are meant to be sympathetic, her lack of control, callous disregard for life ( ie ; she refers to Noxic as a Puppet / Failure ) and intense bitterness is meant to be a lasting mark of the character. Her fate at the end of Act I is left suspended in the air, though Noxic, Nyx, and Suihei believed that she was engulfed by the deepest depths of Darkness.

It was a sort of temporary thing. Look at Kairi and Sora, or Ventus and Sora for a template of this. Because her Heart was not swallowed by Darkness ( though it was tainted by it when it was briefly exposed to saturation of Darkness in the Realm of Darkness ), she did not create a Nobody, nor became a Heartless. Think of it as comatose - the abrupt leap from one vessel to another caused her memories to be scattered all over the place, and required a year of sleep to both find a solution beneath the guidance of a mysterious benefactor known as Lucina. This meant that her memories were slowly filtered back in, and her Heart slowly returned back to her body, Suihei's "soul" was left in a Virtual Reality until they could find a way to remove her Heart from Nyx's body.

[h=2]On The 'Age of Fairytales' Saga ;[/h]And who is Lucina? What is her role in all of this?

Lucina is a very, very distant ancestor of Suihei, one of the original inhabitants of The World ( known as Daybreak Town ) and a veteran of the Keyblade Wars. A brilliant scientist, she was originally an apprentice of Eamon, but gathered an opposing view of his when he attempted to seize the power of Kingdom Hearts and overflow the realm with Darkness. She was a member of the Unicornis Faction, and The Order of Light, and her spirit remains in the mansion of Twilight Town, dormant for many, many years. She only briefly stirred to stand guard over Suihei's slumbering body in the one year she slept whilst Noxic and Nyx were off attempting to get a solution to removing her Heart from Nyx's body without the Keyblade.

What about Sousei?

Sousei ( despite the name and all ) is merely a Keyblade wielder that hailed from Daybreak Town, and formerly Lucina's best friend / love interest. He perished in the Final Battle of the Keyblade War that fractured the World as it was, and turned Daybreak Town into the Keyblade Graveyard as a result of this final conflict. Unlike Lucina, he was a part of the Leopardis Faction.

And who the heck Eamon?

Prior to discovering the 'Xehanort is a reincarnation of the sixth Foreteller' incident, I'd come up with something along a similar vein. 'Eamon' is an entity that played a major role in the First Keyblade War, and is an anagram of 'No Name', sans the extra 'N'. Originally I contemplated making him someone that regularly jacked bodies, and eventually stole the body of a young Xehanort in an attempt to catalyze a second Keyblade War. It should be noted that this is a really bad theory, and will more than likely be revised some day in the future.

+ Nearly 1950 years prior to the start of Destati, Keybearers began to go on a rapid decline. The apprentices of the Keyblade Masters that helped fend Xehanort off proved remarkably inadequate in providing proper protection to the Land of Departure ( restored by Aqua ), and their apprentices brewed with infighting, candidates never undergoing the process of Awakening, and the overall number of Keybearers going on a rapid decline. The Scientists of Radiant Garden, seeking alternatives to the ever-rarer Keybearer, looked to the Legends surrounding the
χBlade in order to garner some form of a solution in defending themselves from the forces of Darkness. At the annotations born from the Seven Princesses of Heart, they attempt to create artificial beings of Pure Light. These beings lack the Souls, which provide the 'logical', 'thoughtful' reasoning behind the otherwise wild emotions of the Heart. Thus, the Soulless, artificial beings born of pure Light, are born from this attempt.

+ The Order of Light ( not to be mistaken for the original Order of Light following the Keyblade War ) are seven Soulless that sit at the upper echelon of control when it comes to the Soulless. They are artificial beings meant to originally act as a failsafe in case the remaining Keybearers died, but somewhere along the process of their creation, they became defunct and incredibly zealous towards entities with darkness in their Hearts. Unfortunately this accounted for nearly every person in the known Multiverse.

1 ;
Iustitia- The original Soulless, and the de facto Leader of The Order of Light. He holds an incredible grasp over Light, swordplay, and ethereal weapons constructed from scouring force. His serving Soulless are Paladins, and Juggernaut.

2 ; Industria - Second in command ; he fights with a sword and shield. His serving Soulless are Crusaders.

3 ; Preta - Third in command ; he holds an incredible grasp on Magic, and acts as the tactician of The Order. His weapon of choice is a lance. His serving Soulless are Acolytes, who share a similar ability in turning invisible, and creating replicas.

4 ; Castita - A female assassin that utilizes handguns. Her serving soulless are Zealots. An incredibly fast subvariant of Fanatic that warp around the battlefield to perform sneak attacks. She is often partnered with Caritas.

5 ; Caritas - A female Soulless that utilizes martial arts. Her weapons are gauntlets and greaves. Her serving Soulless are Fanatics, Soulless that prove remarkably adept at using their cumbersome greaves to cause significant damage, along with bursts of Light and thunder. She is often partnered with Castita.

6 ; Patien - A Soulless that utilizes Chakram and Holy fires in order to surround, and incinerate targets. His serving Soulless are Bishops, which are creature that frequently sink into the ground and grasp targets so Patien can gather easier kills.

7 ; Benevole - Scout, and weakest of The Order. He fights with a whip. He guides the peculiar Martyr, which serves no direct purpose beyond sacrificing itself to call forward more allies, and Prism, the most basic of Soulless.

+ This is actually a question that's been on my mind for the longest time. How does Suihei get the Keyblade, if there are neither bearers, nor wielders by the time that she's born? The answer lies in a if you squint you'll miss it sort of thing. Backstory wise, around , the realms were in a complete state of Light ; there was no Darkness to speak of. Only a golden age that heralded a stretch of peace for the Realm of Light.

Who is Duke Oswald?

Her favorite adventure?

+

What about Sousei?

And who the heck Eamon?

1 ;

Who is Duke Oswald?

Her favorite adventure?

+

What about Sousei?

And who the heck Eamon?

1 ;

Arcana-Key

Awards

General Questions

Who is Duke Oswald?

Her favorite adventure?

+

On The 'Age of Fairytales' Saga ;

And who is Lucina? What is her role in all of this?

What about Sousei?

And who the heck Eamon?

What are Soulless? And what is the Order of Light?

1 ;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back