• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

riku and mickey pics

does anyone have pics of riku and mickey standing together coz i need it for there heights, well anyway also pics of them seperate would do. if you could get some that would be great, thanks
  2. K

Two questions?

Ok i got two questions. is there custom keyblades or not? cause i heard that somewhere. and do you think kh2 ultimania will be printed in english seeing as kh has sold more units in america than japan.
  3. K

KH2 Ultimania

Can someone tell me is there any where i can buy KH2 Ultimania on the net?
  4. K

English KH2 Ultimania?

I was just wondering if the KH2 ultimania book thingy will be published in english or will it just be japan only?
  5. K

Roxas/BHK and the org theory

I think roxas will be the 13th org member, my reasons for this is that in KH2 ultimania it said that the older the member the lower the number or in other words the younger the member the higher the number. Roxas is probly 15 like sora and therefor would be the youngest therefor have the lowest...
  6. K

ASAS question?

I was just watching ASAS and i noticed that the heartless symbol appears around the duel weilder/BHK, i was just wondering does anyone know why? sorry if its already been posted
  7. K

im curious

How many of you think that there should be more FMVs in KH2. coz in KH1 there was only 2, the start and end. i think in KH2 there should be more throughout the game. What do you think?
  8. K

my thoughts

I think the events that occur in ASAS and DD, actually will happen in KH2, and they havent occuried yet, they were only concepts so we dont know when theu happened, my only reason to think that is coz of the cutscene in the commercial of Riku, so yeah want you think?
  9. K

organization Theory

Ok I was just wondering why we have seen King Mickey, Riku and BHK in the organization coats when all the spots have been filled. I was just thinking since five of "the 13th order" have died maybe they have be recruting more members. There are four members (EM, the female member, long blue...
Back