• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

im curious

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomJackass

How many of you think that there should be more FMVs in KH2. coz in KH1 there was only 2, the start and end. i think in KH2 there should be more throughout the game. What do you think?

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
not including Deep Dive? hmm..this thread is pretty much useless. you know yourself that everyone everywhere would not mind one bit for there to be more fmvs. who cares how many..just more than two.

okay, okay. to answer your question...i would like to see an fmv for EM when we begin to fight him. one with DiZ in his moment of glory. one for the opening ofcourse. one for the ending ofcourse. one for Cloud's ending of his subchapter...how many is that? *shrugs..* not likely, but i can wish.

D

Dexter

I totalley know im acktin like a total ~NOOB~....but what the hell is a FMV?

M

MegaFlare

I would definitely like to see more FMV's, there weren't enough in Kingdom Hearts. :p

CidHighwind

i want to be able to buy the FMVs like in FFX and FFX-2 and watch them when ever
i feel like it
btw there were 4 in the first (DD/ASAS)

DarkOblivion

nah I didnt like the FMVs that much, aslong as they use the high polygonal models ( the ones where the mouth and eyes move ) and less texture eyes and mouths and textbars

dejah

:|
nah I didnt like the FMVs that much, aslong as they use the high polygonal models ( the ones where the mouth and eyes move ) and less texture eyes and mouths and textbars

i think you're talking about the cutscenes. the cutscenes use normal in-game graphics.

FMVs are like our opening and ending sequence, deep dive and ASAS.

Little_Red

betch.
They'll probably be 4, 2 for bhk and 2 for sora, maybe more.....then again, maybe not.........

chasingdusk

I would die happy if all the cutscenes were FMV's, but yea...that would never happen, lol. But it would be nice to have them once in a while, like in places where you would never expect them, just like the FMV's in FFX. So, when you see them, you're totally surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back