• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

organization Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomJackass

Ok I was just wondering why we have seen King Mickey, Riku and BHK in the organization coats when all the spots have been filled. I was just thinking since five of "the 13th order" have died maybe they have be recruting more members. There are four members (EM, the female member, long blue haired guy and the spiky sliver haired guy) whos numbers we dont know so some of they could of replaced the dead members (Vexen, Lexeaus, Zexion, Marluxia and Larxene). And maybe Riku, Mickey and BHK could of replaced some of the dead members too. i personally think Diz is at the top so number ones taken. And EM was there before that others died so he cant replace anybody. So there is six places to be filled. Vexen's place, Lexeaus' place, Zexion's place, Marluxia's place, Larxene's place and the spare spot. Six spots to be filled, six spare peolpe. Well i hope you get it.

What do you think?
P.S. Sorry if its already been posted or something. Im new.

Last edited:

Zabazu

The Magic Man
errrr in COM they did'nt show every org member....and so far from ansems report we can tell that they are all shells...I think....or he
may have been refering to the dusk..... and the ORg. is trying toi control them and the heartless making the mistake malicifient did.....but then...

But then again...who knows...we won't know until we play....

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The Order's ranks are based in which the order they joined. It is impossible to replace dead members

example:

#6 dies, he is the 6th person to join the order

We can't just bring someone along and say they are #6, becuase they are not the 6th person to join

Not a very good explination, just trust me on this that it isn't going to happen

Mickey, Riku, and the BHK are NOT in the Order, the dead Order Members have not been replaced, And Diz is not The Superior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back